Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ArmZ posted:

orange man bad

you broke the one rule!!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fosborb posted:

dude wanted to rip open his shirt and have a superman logo underneath when he returned to the WH. unironic support for that

The timeline where he did that, he won in 2020

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I'm not so sure about the anti-fascist accounts that call for the complete firebombing of the Donald John Trump estate. Maybe they're onto something, maybe they're not. Not in my lifetime to decide.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Man Musk posted:

I'm not so sure about the anti-fascist accounts that call for the complete firebombing of the Donald John Trump estate. Maybe they're onto something, maybe they're not. Not in my lifetime to decide.

oh?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Man Musk posted:

i think if everything he owned turned to ashes in his mouth, that would be another good thing about him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

fosborb posted:

dude wanted to rip open his shirt and have a superman logo underneath when he returned to the WH. unironic support for that

detractors told him not too

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

detractors told him not too

i hate them for it

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

For those uninitiated, this poster was the front man with a baby face of a pretty mediocre post-punk group.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Man Musk posted:

For those uninitiated, this poster was the front man with a baby face of a pretty mediocre post-punk group.

oh?

oh?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

"Lumpen and the Bunny Posters"

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
LOCK HER UP

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

this. its disgusting that the butcher of benghazi is allowed to walk the streets

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
I liked melania trump's christmas decorations

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Koishi Komeiji posted:

He's funny. That's all I care about anymore.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

this. its disgusting that the butcher of benghazi is allowed to walk the streets

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's a little known fact that Hillary Clinton ran an Eve guild. Coincidence that her work for the government would have her kill vilerat? Who can say.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
If some clear-eyed obama-style psycho was in office, the attempted coup on venezuela would have been a lot less funny, and a lot of innocent people would have been hurt. Whatever bad things trump did would have still happened, so this makes trump objectively better

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Like if you lived in a country that was truly concerned with the well-being of the citizenry, and commited to honest and just administration of society, then yeah holy poo poo don't put don in charge of that

Fortunately,

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

fosborb posted:

the real villain of the trump administration is whoever convinced him not to do that

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:25 on Mar 22, 2024

speng31b
May 8, 2010

is this ironic?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ArmZ posted:

orange man bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:owned:

:getout:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Let me put it in terms you libs can understand

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

I liked melania trump's christmas decorations

yes. she was working on a whole other level

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AxGrap posted:

Let me put it in terms you libs can understand

so trump is the bad guy? curious...

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

My President! :patriot:

Oh man, this was a "Lizzo plays James Madison's flute" moment, but for liberals.

Peasant food? On Martha Washington's silver service?! *monocle falls into brandy glass*

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I still wanna know if my hunch was borne out & FF sales increased after that. Is there some restaurant-news repository of sales by week or month per chain, or sector?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the burger photo is burned into my brain when i close my eyes i see him there grinning

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its the only time donald trump has ever looked genuinely happy in any photograph... surrounded by those micky d burgers in the white house china

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the burger photo is burned into my brain when i close my eyes i see him there grinning

i've been on the forums too long because this is what i picture when you say "the burger photo"

but yes, i can also conjure trump, arms outstreched

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Al! posted:

i've been on the forums too long because this is what i picture when you say "the burger photo"

but yes, i can also conjure trump, arms outstreched

can you imagine if this guy had been invited to the white house for the burger dinner? he'd be stoked and hell so would i

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

remembering when they tried to get the athletes to say something bad and the only thing i remember is one on twitter tweeting that it was dope as hell to eat mcdonalds at the white house, actually

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

can you imagine if this guy had been invited to the white house for the burger dinner? he'd be stoked and hell so would i

he owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxKjquUK1Q

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

:hai:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i watch the whole thing every time its posted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i watch the whole thing every time its posted

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt