Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
SZ is nice; my gf is from there and it used to be a short ~20 min HSR ride from HK

most memorable experience was sitting outside a museum w/ my og iphone se and some little kid saying telling his mom "mommy mommy foreigner phones are so small!" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

fart simpson posted:

i dont think it’s weird i just don’t care for porridge. ill still eat that garbage if someone makes it for me tho

big same

re: slobs; my brother when he was younger would put empty containers back into the cabinet or fridge instead of taking the 10 steps to the garage to put them in the recycling.

wanna make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch? well too fuckin' bad both jars are empty but still in the cabinet

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

AlbertFlasher posted:

That was a fun game. I was pleasantly surprised.

i replayed it when i first moved to HK - it was fun to try and match reality to how it was portrayed in the game. broad strokes it's a p close match, but most of the details are clearly changed to make the game more fun/playable.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

fart simpson posted:

in shenzhen news, we have a typhoon hitting tomorrow

owned

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
fart are you getting shat on by the rain too? HK has had a black rain warning since 11pm last night and the gov is gonna take “additional measures” at 3pm.

this is the heaviest rainfall since they started record keeping in 1884

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

fart simpson posted:

yeah lol it’s bad. working from home today, a bunch of roads and subway stations are flooded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khEaqqbf60