Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i went there for work pre-covid but it was way out in the sticks. wish i could have spent some time in actual downtown shenzhen

pretty much all the food was amazing though. whats the name of the dish that's like a pile of those fresh green lima-looking beans but with like bits of chopped pork (?) in there too. good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

fart simpson posted:

if thats the dish you mean its usually just called something like "soybeans stir fried with minced pork"

looks right! i didnt make the connection to edamame, but i generally like that too, so p likely. :tipshat:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Crazy Achmed posted:

what's your opinion on sei gwai do? or however you are supposed to romanize it: https://thewoksoflife.com/dry-fried-string-beans-sichuan/

i don't believe i have tried it, but, would

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

dioxazine posted:

add fermented spicy tofu

is this what stinky tofu is actually called

speaking of shenzhen, that was one smell i could not get used to or get over the idea of trying