Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the one time i had roommates (lol) neither of them would do the dishes or clean after themselves and would instead blame me for using all the dishes in the sink and leaving poo poo everywhere, then would go to the store and buy plasticware and paper plates until i cleaned everything then the cycle would repeat. boy did i get owned for a whole rear end calendar year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
imagine buying plasticware and loving paper plates because you're such a broken loving miserable individual to take 12 minutes and do the god drat dishes. jesus h loving christ the state of some people's kids

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i do not understand hyperslobbery or the willingness to live and bury one's self with garbage. like. put things in the trash and take them to the bin. lather up the scrubber and do 9 minutes of dishes.

i have been in and out of the dregs of severe depression for many years. i dealt with really, really bad executive dysfunction in the first 13 months of lockdown. but always through both i have had clean dishware, clothes, and bedding. idgi and while i believe i have a wide projection ability i cannot imagine not doing those 3 things as baseline

graph fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Aug 20, 2023

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oh, uh, this is the shenzhen thread. oops welp

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the internet says i should try cantonese congee if i'm ever there !

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

never been a big congee fan

i dont even know what it is

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

my teeth are wilting even thinking about getting a thing from Laps Laps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

i always think poo poo like this is intended as food scuplture, it cannot taste good. Or at least, tasting good is a secondary priority.

you can find out at Unit 210, 1 Kewen Road, Nanshan District !