Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

when i was in Singapore last year I LOVED the hawkers. half the time I had no idea what I was eating but it was almost always loving amazing. one thing i could not bring myself to try was frog porridge. I like frog. I like porridge and porridge-like foods but something about putting these two words together causes a crunching sound in my brain. frog. porridge. no, gently caress that. science has gone too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Shenzen seems like one of those places that are fun to visit for a week or two, like London or New York, but that potentially do bad things to you. I lived in London for a few years and one day found myself tutting at an old lady that was leaving the tube a bit too slowly. that was the day i resolved to leave

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

fart simpson posted:

idk ive lived in shenzhen for 13 years and i turned out fine

Nothing is actually close to Sydney but China is on the list of least far away places that i haven't been to. I'll definitely check it out at some point