Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In Soviet China, you ship goods to Shenzhen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

git apologist posted:

i’ve been to macau twice op

git apologist posted:

i’ve been to hong king three or four times too
Seems like you've been to the cool parts already

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I find that eating a lot of street food allows my body to develop a strong immunity to a variety of diseases.

https://i.imgur.com/wycxyF2.mp4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

distortion park posted:

And the pork buns which are baked instead of steamed. These were lethal could have eaten them all day long

A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i keep saying this, but i need to take the trip before some geopolitical nonsense makes it less practical (not sure to happen, but feels very 50/50). so much off what defines the present moment is in china.
Lol yeah there are a whole bunch of places I've been wanting to visit that blew up (mostly literally) recently, making it impractical and/or immoral.

Go check out Taiwan and HK & Macau at least.