Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’ve been to macau twice op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’ve been to hong king three or four times too

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

but never shenzen or anywhere in china :(

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

AlbertFlasher posted:

this looks really good

actually it looks like something a dog regurgitated and also bland

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

i lived in india for a year and never once got seriously ill/food poisoning from eating anything, including random poo poo from street vendors

only times I’ve had crazy vomiting food poisoning was twice in the US and twice in western europe

the food in india is incredible, its excellent everywhere, even in like airport cafes and other should-be-trash places

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Crazy Achmed posted:

i don't get the congee hate. if the savoury oatmeal analogy is too weird for you, then it's basically risotto with a lighter texture and Chinese spices/flavour profile. or one of those soups/stews with barley in it, but with more barley. like how is this weirder than chicken and waffles

it doesn’t taste very good is the main reason i think

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

guy eating dog poo poo with salt and pepper, mmm delicious