Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

isn't this just a picture of your kitchen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

u mean this?

this is a good stuff

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

never been a big congee fan

add fermented spicy tofu, sesame oil, green onion, and rou song and you've got a great breakfast

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Raluek posted:

is this what stinky tofu is actually called

speaking of shenzhen, that was one smell i could not get used to or get over the idea of trying

stinky tofu is different in preparation, believe it or not

each of these cubes is very salty and firm, so if you wish to try.. just put half of a cube or no more than one, then stir to break it up

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

it's not a UAV if someone gets into it though..

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

it still is: he said a woman got into it

:prepop:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dijkstracula posted:

visiting shenzhen sounds like a lot of fun, and I have a bunch of former colleagues who moved to shanghai to do startups inviting me to come visit whenever I want which would be great too

gotta wait for China-Canada relations to improve before I do it though because I ain't traveling there on a Canadian passport as things stand

paraguay was selling citizenship back in 2016 if you're interested! not sure if they still are

it might be worth it just so you can hang out with fart simpson

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

everyone named michael is a spy, we know this

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

did you have fun?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

ime you need to live here for at least 13 years to understand any of it

4 seems more on the nose