Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

she's zheninn' deez nutz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

I’ve been to macau and hong kong once, pre-crackdown on liberties and freedom, op

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol yes, i had a coworker go to india and complain that he got sick because he would eat random street food

just eat hot things, and avoid fried foods or stuff that isnt local e.g. sushi when youre far from the water, and you should be golden

i lived in india for a year and never once got seriously ill/food poisoning from eating anything, including random poo poo from street vendors

only times I’ve had crazy vomiting food poisoning was twice in the US and twice in western europe

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

git apologist posted:

the food in india is incredible, its excellent everywhere, even in like airport cafes and other should-be-trash places

i got so loving fat while i lived there lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

kinda surprising; indian food usually isn't that bad for fat and all that what with no beef and usually no pork except in a few specific regions for things like vindaloo. unless you keep going for the butter chicken and curies with cream-based sauces i guess

you’re forgetting vegetable oils, which are in a lot as well

decent restaurant food in India has all the fat/oil levels maxed up for maximum flavor, i ate out every day for an entire year heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

rotor posted:

mmm you know what would hit the spot right now? hot bland goo.

txt me :wink: :gizz: