Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Usually I feel like defensive players who hit sliding quarterbacks are pretty defensible because they're already moving to tackle before the slide starts. But Love was already halfway down in his slide before that defensive tackle decided to just bellyflop on to him, wtf was that

also LOVE-2-REED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

wtf was that

Packers-Patriots have been scuffling all week long, these teams do not like each other.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh my god, come on Parker

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kalli posted:

Oh my god, come on Parker

That ball looked overthrown but Parker was watching it for like 2 seconds, he could've burned more juice to get into position

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I will say Mac's throws look stronger and less wobbly than last year and year one.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I'm excited for the season not just because Love could be good but because the entire NFC is kinda dogshit, it's exciting!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Buechele looks good.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
god drat kendrick bourne

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Mac bud you gotta let it go.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

barnold posted:

god drat kendrick bourne

That was a real nice catch.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm a big Enagbare fan, although obviously tonight's performance has the caveat that the offensive line he's facing consists of five wavy-arm balloon men from the local car dealership

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

I'm a big Enagbare fan, although obviously tonight's performance has the caveat that the offensive line he's facing consists of five wavy-arm balloon men from the local car dealership

I mean, you gotta perform when you gotta perform. What's really encouraging is he looks aggressive and assertive with his rushes and is eagerly going after the ball. Not all players do that!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Musgrave still in. drat they're feeding him

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1693064577133457832

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Clifford has looked better this preseason than the highlight clips I watched of him when he was drafted a few months ago.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm happy for guys in the preseason who get to do a Lambeau Leap even if they probably won't make the team ultimately

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:cool:

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1693066131760628021

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

Clifford has looked better this preseason than the highlight clips I watched of him when he was drafted a few months ago.

There's a reason why everyone was baffled by the fact he got drafted at all

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aw man Valentine you had it!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1693067794756296791?t=fv9pCPlkF-RGCusP_yNRfg&s=19

Hopefully no injuries...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
im an unrepentant malik willis fan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Deguara doesn't look good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ban reviews and challenges in preseason. We all just want to get through this.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lol at that vikings 3rd down play. Left side receiver was basically uncovered, a speed out would've been a guaranteed first

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BOOOOTY

Play
Apr 25, 2006

mac jones looks like a little kid who found his dad's football pads in the garage and put them on

which is weird because he's not that small a guy i don't think

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Valentine finally made a mistake

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Valentine finally made a mistake

He's had a couple tonight.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Carlson... legitimate?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, that looked like it would've been good from 65

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Grittybeard posted:

Ban reviews and challenges in preseason. We all just want to get through this.

It’s the preseason for refs too

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

Jesus, that looked like it would've been good from 65

That kick alone told us everything we needed to know about why Bisaccia has been going to the mat for this kid.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Haven't been able to watch the games today but has A Rodgers took any game snaps with his new team yet? Stat line doesn't look like it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

Haven't been able to watch the games today but has A Rodgers took any game snaps with his new team yet? Stat line doesn't look like it.

nah p sure nothing in the preseason. maybe in week 3 or 4, maybe not

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1693078450725155108

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

SKULL.GIF posted:

Carlson... legitimate?

I read this as Carson and wanted to see what team decided they couldn't do better than Wentz lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

seiferguy posted:

I read this as Carson and wanted to see what team decided they couldn't do better than Wentz lol

Our new kicker has been really struggling but just nailed a 52 yarder that could've gone for 62

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Play posted:

nah p sure nothing in the preseason. maybe in week 3 or 4, maybe not

From what I can tell, Jets have one more preseason game which is next week.

If I were a betting man, Rodgers and the Jets are going to struggle for at least the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Especially with him getting zero game reps so far with his new crew.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

From what I can tell, Jets have one more preseason game which is next week.

If I were a betting man, Rodgers and the Jets are going to struggle for at least the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Especially with him getting zero game reps so far with his new crew.

Ah right I forgot they shrunk the preseason when they expanded the regular season. In that case he probably won't play a snap in pre yeah.

I think they'll be okay. Or maybe not, but either way I've never noticed any big difference between teams that play their starters a lot in preseason and teams that don't.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Valentine Carrolling it up again.

Hughmoris posted:

Play posted:

I think they'll be okay. Or maybe not, but either way I've never noticed any big difference between teams that play their starters a lot in preseason and teams that don't.

Rodgers famously skipped as much of training camp/preseason as he could in his final few years with the Packers. Every year he's come out and looked like dry sticky poop in Game 1.

Even in 2018 and 2019 the team just loving barely pulled out wins against the Bears in the first week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Some other team is gonna land a decent WR from the Chiefs cuts.