Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I hope there's never another point scored in a football game ever again

edit: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

surf rock fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Aug 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Does Kelee Ringo suck

Everything I'm seeing says that he's terrible

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol goddammit, Josh Myers is such poo poo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Okay, pretty uninspiring.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That was inbounds! He dragged that foot

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Usually I feel like defensive players who hit sliding quarterbacks are pretty defensible because they're already moving to tackle before the slide starts. But Love was already halfway down in his slide before that defensive tackle decided to just bellyflop on to him, wtf was that

also LOVE-2-REED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm a big Enagbare fan, although obviously tonight's performance has the caveat that the offensive line he's facing consists of five wavy-arm balloon men from the local car dealership

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm happy for guys in the preseason who get to do a Lambeau Leap even if they probably won't make the team ultimately

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aw man Valentine you had it!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, that looked like it would've been good from 65

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That's fine, I wouldn't want to play either. I hope Bolden's okay.