Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Hyatt going in the 3rd round is going to make a lot of teams look silly

I remember when you were completely out on him after the combine.

But even you weren't out on him until the third round out, I can't believe he lasted that long. Even if people were right and he flames out it's so easy to imagine a good player there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

mcmagic posted:

Richardson isn't even playing tonight? Dumb.

This was kind of insane to me, dude needs every rep he can get I would think.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
In for the Bears: Tyson Bagent, who played for a college I have never heard of.

D2: Shepherd University.

It is located in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Got some history going on there though:

quote:

Home to Shepherd University, the town's population was 1,531 at the time of the 2020 census.[2] The town was established in 1762 along with Romney; they are the oldest towns in West Virginia.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Didn't see much there but whatever.

I'm slightly miffed at receivers not catching things. They're open, Mahomes is putting the ball in the right place, just not catching stuff. I'm mainly annoyed by this because Andy's going to keep Mahomes in the whole half if they don't score here and I want him out of the game as fast as possible.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:woop: scored.

Now get Mahomes the hell out of there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ban reviews and challenges in preseason. We all just want to get through this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Blaine Gabbert looking awesome out here!

(I suspect the Cardinals are as bad as advertised all up and down the roster)