Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I will lol if Deshaun gets hurt and cannot play the season but then again I almost would prefer he play terribly the entire season and it turns out to be a complete bust so that the Factory of Sadness continues to produce.

I guess the only window for the Browns was in, like, 2020 when they beat the Steelers and almost beat the Chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Saftey!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
According to the announcers that was, like, the Browns second string vs the Philly main defense players

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns should have had another good RB besides Chubb. I don't think Felton's that great.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
McKee better than Mariotta. Mariotta gonna be QB3

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns gonna be basement dwellers yet again in 2024.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Hughmoris posted:

10-8 in a preseason game? shameful poo poo

15-10 now.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Iggles dying all over the place

Come on, mang, it's the preseason

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I don't think Kellen Mond is the type who will march his team down the field to score.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cade Womp Womp Shank York

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
LMAO Tie

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

So right after posting this thread, I got a frantic call from my parents and had to drive my dad to the hospital because he got a gross leg infection on a cruise in Germany.

So that was fun, how was the game?

Is he ok?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Bengos, WTF is happening? Your second and third stringer and losing to Atlanta's second and third stringers and we know they're dogshit? What?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Dolphins demolishing the Texans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Seahawks looking boss