Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Browns @ Eagles tonight

It's pretty drat funny that the NFL schedule page now has a giant COURTYARD button next to each game that links to a hotel finder page because the NFL really needs that Mariott money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So right after posting this thread, I got a frantic call from my parents and had to drive my dad to the hospital because he got a gross leg infection on a cruise in Germany.

So that was fun, how was the game?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, presumably. None of the symptoms sound that bad. It was like xray and ultrasound time, and the nurse was like, yeah we're keeping him overnight, you should go.

So I went.

Really gross looking leg though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean that could just as easily be 2 LB's as "edge" rushers every play, 2 tackles, 2 off ball linebackers, and the standard nickel or big nickel everyone is using these days.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots starting OL tonight is uh concerning

LT - Trent Brown
LG - Atonio Mafi
C - David Andrews
RG - Riley Reiff
RT - Sidy Sow

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Whoo boy, that was a bad first pass attempt from Love

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lmao, well that wasn't Love's fault

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Not the most inspiring offensive series, but better then all of last year, lol-

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Feels like we're gonna get a fight soon.

Patriots really have a guy named Guy Senior? Now here's a guy...

Yeah, Lawrence Guy. Fairly anonymous run stuffing DT in his 12th season. Good, reliable player.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Now that's a run. Hell yeah Stevenson

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rough play for Sidy Sow,but you're asking a rookie 4th round guard to play RT so

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That was a great throw by Love

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh my god, come on Parker

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BOOOOTY

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hope Bolden will be OK.

Yeah, that looked bad.

And both coaches just ended the game over it. Good, didn't need any more of that.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What'd you and LaFleur talk about to decide to suspend the game?

Bill: It doesn't matter

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Could use a little pick me up, so here's some dumbasses

https://twitter.com/Graham_SFN/status/1693093751110128074

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

There might be something to this Dotson guy