Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bills offense looking great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

:flag:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Didn't see much there but whatever.

I'm slightly miffed at receivers not catching things. They're open, Mahomes is putting the ball in the right place, just not catching stuff. I'm mainly annoyed by this because Andy's going to keep Mahomes in the whole half if they don't score here and I want him out of the game as fast as possible.

I’m fine with them not scoring or whatever. We are obviously calling vanilla rear end poo poo like we do every preseason. But the complete fuckups on fundamentals are problematic.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Buechele looks good.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

Gannon is a terrible coach, too.

Bieniemy has to be pissed he missed out over that.

Bienemy probably wouldn’t want his first HC job in the nfl to be that fuckin roster.