Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

mcmagic posted:

Every time I watch the Dolphins Mostert looks like their best back no matter who else they bring in.

Mostert has always been one of the best backs in the league if you can actually open holes. Dude's fast as gently caress with great vision, only downside is he was injured more than he was healthy with the niners, and he's not really a big grinder in the middle. But man he's a home run hitter if you can open a decent hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

There's one drunk lady yelling super loud that keeps coming over the audio lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

im an unrepentant malik willis fan

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lol at that vikings 3rd down play. Left side receiver was basically uncovered, a speed out would've been a guaranteed first

Play
Apr 25, 2006

mac jones looks like a little kid who found his dad's football pads in the garage and put them on

which is weird because he's not that small a guy i don't think

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

Haven't been able to watch the games today but has A Rodgers took any game snaps with his new team yet? Stat line doesn't look like it.

nah p sure nothing in the preseason. maybe in week 3 or 4, maybe not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

From what I can tell, Jets have one more preseason game which is next week.

If I were a betting man, Rodgers and the Jets are going to struggle for at least the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Especially with him getting zero game reps so far with his new crew.

Ah right I forgot they shrunk the preseason when they expanded the regular season. In that case he probably won't play a snap in pre yeah.

I think they'll be okay. Or maybe not, but either way I've never noticed any big difference between teams that play their starters a lot in preseason and teams that don't.