Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

More like Fugly. Todd pwnz you, sincerest wishes from the loving Bethesda Army-We March on While you Play with your Pud

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gave this turd the 80 hour test and it failed SPECTACULARLY. Gahaha, guffsahahaha. I mean, look at this jank.

*runs around the biggest most expensive spacecraft with every item and weapon collected*

LOOK AT THE FRAMERA-

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gave this turd the 80 hour test and it failed SPECTACULARLY. Gahaha, guffsahahaha. I mean, look at this jank.

*runs around the biggest most expensive spacecraft with every item and weapon collected*

LOOK AT THE FRAMERA-

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Head whipping back like I’m in a car crash. No loving way dude. No. NO!

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

ok but what the gently caress is he even talking about here. does he mean starfield wasnt going to be an rpg but Expectations made them change the plan. lets loving kill this rear end in a top hat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

johnny park posted:

ok but what the gently caress is he even talking about here. does he mean starfield wasnt going to be an rpg but Expectations made them change the plan. lets loving kill this rear end in a top hat

please do not kill todd howard

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

im going to strike him in the face and body until he dies

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

johnny park posted:

he meant that since every game in the world has rpg elements now, his first person inventory management shooters with halfassed skills thrown in have been exposed for the poo poo they are, OP

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

johnny park posted:

He is far stronger than you imo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

johnny park posted:

[thumbs ebony blade out of its scabbard with dozens of imps doing the same from the shadows] Try it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imagine trying to fight someone with the Kid Buu build

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[thumbs ebony blade out of its scabbard with dozens of imps doing the same from the shadows] Try it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*Tries to form a spirit bomb but absolutely no one lends their energy*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Todd Howard banned me from the Elder Scrolls forum in 2006 for not liking oblivion and because of their forum software he actually just had to suspend me until 2023. That forum is no longer there so I can't log back in as promised. He can't be trusted and I want to twist his nuts off with a swift flick of the gamer's wrist

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Todd Howard banned me from the Elder Scrolls forum in 2006 for not liking oblivion and because of their forum software he actually just had to suspend me until 2023. That forum is no longer there so I can't log back in as promised. He can't be trusted and I want to twist his nuts off with a swift flick of the gamer's wrist

He was right to ban you

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Todd told me that if starfield didn't run well on my PC I needed to upgrade it. I took off my shades and looked him dead in the eye and said Here's an "up"grade for you pal. Then I roundhouse kicked him a good five feet into the air

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Roth posted:

He was right to ban you

Yup.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Roth posted:

He was right to ban you

I was right. Skyrim is fine. Oblivion is bad

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was right. Skyrim is fine. Oblivion is bad

you must be about 40+. no one who had oblivion in their prime would hate it

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
in 06 that game was the freaking poo poo.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Tries to form a spirit bomb but absolutely no one lends their energy*

lol

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Roth posted:

He was right to ban you

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

in 06 that game was the freaking poo poo.

Absolutely! Oblivion was top-shelf stuff, back in the day

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insane anime posted:

I was 15 when it came out but I was already a diehard Morrowind freak so disliking Oblivion was an important part of my personality for about two years. Ive calmed down now.

I was so excited for it I even bought the collectors edition with the stupid loving coin lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was 15 when it came out but I was already a diehard Morrowind freak so disliking Oblivion was an important part of my personality for about two years. Ive calmed down now.

ahh okay, yes, i loved morrowind too but you wouldve been about 10 when morrowind came out so i doubt youd be an elitist, You Fat LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
unless you came out of the womb with a neckbeard

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insane anime posted:

ahh okay, yes, i loved morrowind too but you wouldve been about 10 when morrowind came out so i doubt youd be an elitist, You Fat LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I got Morrowind in 2003 when I was 12, so yes I started early and had a bad time in high school (deserved)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I got Morrowind in 2003 when I was 12, so yes I started early and had a bad time in high school (deserved)

:( sorry i was just joking 'round lol.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
get a time machine and go back to do the dark brotherhood questline 'pon release--Congratulations, you are now the quarterback for your high school team and have sandy blond bowlcut hair that looks like Drake Bells (cool at the time)

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The dark brotherhood murder mansion level was epic. Oblivion did have some really fun faction quests and all the Skyrim ones are just zombie dungeons lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The dark brotherhood murder mansion level was epic. Oblivion did have some really fun faction quests and all the Skyrim ones are just zombie dungeons lol

Yeah, I think Skyrim is poo poo too, but I loved it at release as well for about 2 weeks.

I think Oblivion has the most fun quests, but Morrowind is the best Bethesda game. I just didn't realize how much better it was than the two of them combined until way later. Elder Scrolls 6 is going to be so bad man lol

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about the murder mansion one! Where you can just mess with everyone's minds and get people to kill one another for you. There was also that painting quest and some of the daedra ones (like Sheogorath's) were cool too. I quite liked the little details too though, like the Mythic Dawn sleeper agents around the place, etc.

Either way, I think I have to agree that Oblivion had the most fun/interesting quests, but Morrowind was the best overall. TES6 is probably gonna be horrible - I just hope they don't mess up the leaked Oblivion remaster too much

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Elder Scrolls 6 is gonna be hype as gently caress until I'm 90 hours in and realizing it's the worst game in history.

Hey wait a minute

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Roth posted:

Elder Scrolls 6 is gonna be hype as gently caress until I'm 90 hours in and realizing it's the worst game in history.

Hey wait a minute

Welcome to the next level, Spanky.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LOOK AT THE FRAMERA-

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LOOK AT THE FRAMERA-

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

get a time machine and go back to do the dark brotherhood questline 'pon release--Congratulations, you are now the quarterback for your high school team and have sandy blond bowlcut hair that looks like Drake Bells (cool at the time)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted: