Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

OBESE BRETON: Go to WWW dot Fleshlight dot com. For sixty bucks you can get yourself the best sex toy a man can ever own for himself.
NOBLE ALTMER: That is wonderful news!
OBESE BRETON: Oh, it's you.
NOBLE ALTMER: Good day.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Noemi Blaxton: Head to the mess hall if you're hungry. I made my famous pork roalst which makes the crews mouths of water. *tposes before spinning at 4million rpms into the floor*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

OBESE BRETON: Go to WWW dot Fleshlight dot com. For sixty bucks you can get yourself the best sex toy a man can ever own for himself.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Saw a down-and-out Bosmer in the Arena District the other night. His sign said not "I need Sweetroll" or "I need Septim" but "By Azura, I need a fat bitch". What could this mean? Disgusting creature. Goodbye. So long.

----------------

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dongicus posted:

Saw a down-and-out Bosmer in the Arena District the other night. His sign said not "I need Sweetroll" or "I need Septim" but "By Azura, I need a fat bitch". What could this mean? Disgusting creature. Goodbye. So long.

insane anime posted:

LIZZO IN A SPACE SUIT: We need supplies. We're running out of food. You must make haste to the derelict station to gather 5 tubes of astronaut ice cream. Bring them directly to me.

(Quest Log Updated)

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Noemi Blaxton: Head to the mess hall if you're hungry. I made my famous pork roalst which makes the crews mouths of water. *tposes before spinning at 4million rpms into the floor*

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Dongicus posted:

Lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Dongicus posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dongicus posted:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

See that bitch over there? She went psycho. September 2000.

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

LIZZO IN A SPACE SUIT: We need supplies. We're running out of food. You must make haste to the derelict station to gather 5 tubes of astronaut ice cream. Bring them directly to me.

(Quest Log Updated)

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dongicus posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

(Quest Log Updated)

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dongicus posted:

liol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus posted:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Fact Checked By Africa™️

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It is now out on Game Pass.

----------------

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Godd Howin's 10field.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Building Shaders.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol walk style 2

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

also lolling at the receding hairline IT worker haircut

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

the loving teeth :mrgw:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Picked the Dawn Horizon prefab.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

almost fell asleep fighting the pirate boss. uninstalled that rear end

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

almost fell asleep fighting the pirate boss. uninstalled that rear end

I clean persuaded that rear end first try.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I've just reached New Atlantis and so far I can say that the game is worth one month of gamepass subscription. I might get bored before the end of the month though.

Game runs like rear end on nvidia but slightly better with the DLSS mod.

Overall vibes of the game are mass effect but not as good.

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

started this on gamepass cloud last night and it hard-locked while i was looking in a crate presumably just before the pirate boss / end of the first mission. it was so frozen that i had to just wait for the session to expire after 15 mins before i could relaunch and get back into the game lol. i just went to sleep.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

started this on gamepass cloud last night and it hard-locked while i was looking in a crate presumably just before the pirate boss / end of the first mission. it was so frozen that i had to just wait for the session to expire after 15 mins before i could relaunch and get back into the game lol. i just went to sleep.

Todd has bottled million-dollar air yet again.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played a couple hours last night after the game launched for non-Ultimate version plebs and the only technical issue I had was frame rate, my hardware should be capable of running it on ultra and that’s what it defaulted to automatically but the frame rate had issues bad enough that I dropped it down to high, which still has occasional noticeable drops but not bad enough to really affect anything. When I’ve got more time to actually play with the game I’ll fiddle with options beyond just presets which may help but I understand now why the console version is locked to 30 FPS.

The game seems promising though, early game is very slow and on-rails and I get the feeling it will really suck when you’re creating new characters to replay the game down the line but the gunplay is probably the best they’ve done with this type of game and I like that I’ve already seen a bunch of dialogue options reflecting choices I made in character creation. I think I just got to where the game really opens up when I had to stop last night, I’m excited to get deeper into it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

48 year old friend of yours that you don't remember how you first met or why you're still friends, laid out on couch bong in hand: I just love to get lost in an immersive world. And the mods just make it better, you seriously should check it out. Nobody does it like Bethesda man.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

todd you magnificent son of a bitch

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The game seems cool but almost every sound effect cuts in and out for me, lots of dialog plays after the character is done animating, just a bunch of audio bugs in general. I'm hoping messing with the settings or reinstalling fixes it.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Sep 6, 2023

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the shooting is pretty good which is a huge step up from Fallout 4 at least. i never played FO76 so i can't compare to that.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Heard this poo poo starts to get somewhat fun 30 hours in. Keep us posted, brave explorers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

48 year old friend of yours that you don't remember how you first met or why you're still friends, laid out on couch bong in hand: I just love to get lost in an immersive world. And the mods just make it better, you seriously should check it out. Nobody does it like Bethesda man.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Heard this poo poo starts to get somewhat fun 30 hours in. Keep us posted, brave explorers

once you get past the stigma its smooth sailing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

lmfao

Russel.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

sarah: are you ready to head out?

"i have some things to take care of myself first."

sarah: okay, but don't be too long, or my contact's info might go stale.

*spends the next 2+ hours killing dinosaurs with my mining laser around the civilian outpost*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted: