Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

dervival posted:

looks like the distiller behind this, Sugarlands Distilling Co., does a bunch of other product lines as well

lmao upscale "moonshine" sold in a mason jar is the greatest con job ever

putting a shitton of corn syrup and artificial flavor in it to make that raw basic distilled alcohol taste like an eggo is even better

an artificial re-creation of an artificial product, real postmodernist poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Les Os posted:

I haven’t tried their moonshine but had something called Papaws Peach Shine that tasted like literal piss

how did you know?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Khanstant posted:

I don't want the sippin cream

Ocean's dying, maple trees dying... it's jizz. Eggo sippin' cream is made out of jizz. They're making our booze out of jizz. Next thing they'll be milking us like cattle for drinks. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!

You tell everybody. Listen to me Khanstant! You gotta tell them! Sippin' cream is jizz!