Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Vargo posted:

So far all invites sent out and accepted, and we are just one goon short of an eight-person league.

If you still need one I’d be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Yeah this is very much a “why won’t you die?!?” sort of situation. Very appropriate for spooky season.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Dr.Donkeypunch posted:

Trade submitted.
Think it’s my third or fourth trade and I still suck rear end.

My team is good on paper but can just never put it together. I attribute it to poor coaching and a bad environment in the locker room.

You should try removing the ping pong table to show the team your serious

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Well also I’m in 7th place according to ESPN since Josh McDaniels is a fuckerman and ruined Davante :argh:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Ah, I wasn’t aware that I was supposed to have the shell. I guess we’re outside of the window so good luck to whoever gets to take Dak from me I guess

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Upon reflection an 8-team league is probably too small to run a game like this. Especially since people were stocking a few real stinkers on their team to swap, there were always a few decent options to find on the waiver wire. A lot of those swaps seem be in the same tier too. Like Metcalf for Amari straight-up or this-season Kelce for Hock are trades that wouldn’t raise an eyebrow in most leagues.

What I’m saying is next year 20-team league, 8-deep bench :hehe:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

kalensc posted:

Yeah, I was stocking some stinkers... as an intentional strategic maneuver... scout's honor!

Yes, for me drafting Davante was a clever tactic and not at all a gigantic fuckup :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

kalensc posted:

Would you like Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Jones, and Garrett Wilson as 3 of your top four picks?

I’ll trade you Chubb/Adams/Kupp/Dameon Pierce.