Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I’m in! Rainbow Road Warriors !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I can do 6 or 7 eastern?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Never been in a 8 man league. These teams are going to be wild!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Vargo posted:

Remember, ideally you want a team that is in 2nd or 3rd place for most of the year!

Ha. I’ll be happy to not be in the 6-7.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I have no idea what my plan was, other than to take people who may be better later? Also should I try to win or lose this week? What is happening!?!?!?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Looks like my Kelce pick is going perfect so far?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Haha. I more meant that I don’t have to decide to be good or bad if Kelce (and Walker now?) don’t play. 8th place for me!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I personally was trying. But my team is tanking. Also as an aside, I cannot trade anyone my player that has a torn Achilles, correct?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

That’s what I thought. Fun times.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Does the shell waste, or move to the 7th place team?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Snowmankilla posted:

Ha. I’ll be happy to not be in the 6-7.

Just quoting this as I settle into 7th.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Not sure how pumped I should be when you have lost your best 4 players? But I’ll take it!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Oh no. Did I do the math wrong and gently caress up?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Yep. I’m rainbow. Did not pay attention to the points for. Dumb.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Played all my worst players and still won.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

If I am already guaranteed to win, is it bad form to sit players playing tonight?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

The Zack posted:

I think Snowmankilla (Rainbow Road Warriors) is trying to 'limit' their lead in the hopes that someone catches up next week and gets blue shelled. I don't see a problem with that.

That is what I meant, but I went with the commish and played my qb.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I started sitting people to save them and then my team forgot how to win. So you are probably doing it correctly!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I very much did not know I could have thrown a shell Sunday. I guess I am reading those rules wrong.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

wtf? Where does it say that on the rules? I’m not in last place?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

That is rough that I miss out on a shell bc instead of being in the rules on page 1, I needed to notice that from pages 2 and 5 while we are on page 6. Feels like bullshit to me but whatever. We are making this up as we go along I guess. If this was a money league I would be pissed about the randomness of the rules.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I agree with all of those points, and accepted the trade but I wish I would have known I had a shell. I also would have been pumped to throw my first shell. We have weeks where the shell was thrown late and everyone is ok with it, but on the confusion of the postseason a bit of a heads up would have been nice vs the 10:11 fastest shell ever. But I get why no one is feeling bad for my commanding team on a *checks notes* 5 game losing streak.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Silly Burrito posted:

Dude, take care of your family first. That’s more important than anything else. Hope he’s ok.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Silly Burrito posted:

Gotcha. Just let me know, Snowmankilla.

Suggestion for next year’s Super Bowl: While the former opponents get to choose who you bench, the Super Bowl opponents themselves get to choose one uninjured player on the other team’s week 16 roster that they have to play.

Nacua it is! Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Once I got to first I tried to tank. By the time I needed to win my team sucked rear end.