Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmao at the melon labia tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Oh wait wtf they shoved a TUF finale in to this card? That's unusual

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
The screeching cornerman is killing me

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Trillhouse posted:

lmao at the melon labia tattoo

One of my friends always says a molon labe sticker on a pick up means "free gun inside"

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

BlindSite posted:

One of my friends always says a molon labe sticker on a pick up means "free gun inside"

lol.

i read a pretty interesting article about how overrated the Spartans were as warriors.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This fight actually a higher level than I expected. Katona just working him over and smothering everything.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Am I going insane or are the announcers calling these fighters by the wrong names because their shorts and wrist tape are mismatched

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Cool fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

Am I going insane or are the announcers calling these fighters by the wrong names because their shorts and wrist tape are mismatched

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Connor and Chandler not there for the finals or have I just missed them in the crowd shots?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

dana white isn't there. that fucker. i hate him!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that was a fun fight.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

That was loving awesome.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
slick transition.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Trillhouse posted:

dana white isn't there. that fucker. i hate him!

he absolutely doesnt want to put the belt around aljo's waist lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

BlindSite posted:

Connor and Chandler not there for the finals or have I just missed them in the crowd shots?

Chandler is there

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Well, that was terrifying.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Jesus. That was savage.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

holy poo poo what a loving beatdown. god drat

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
woooow. what an rear end kicking.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

drat, crushed

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
also looked like he threw a punch to the back of the head before the elbows

diesiel
Aug 11, 2012
So which part of Weidman explodes in this next fight?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

diesiel posted:

Weidman is about 3 months shy of being 40 and got beat the gently caress down in his last two actual real fights by simple straight right hands. I expect this to be over before the end of the first in the saddest fashion.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but Tavares still hits hard and has a nice right hand and I kinda think in tyool 2023 that's enough to get past weidman.

Also JFC I have been watching Brad Tavares for almost 12 years.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Weidman is about 3 months shy of being 40 and got beat the gently caress down in his last two actual real fights by simple straight right hands. I expect this to be over before the end of the first in the saddest fashion.

I really, really hope I'm wrong but Tavares still hits hard and has a nice right hand and I kinda think in tyool 2023 that's enough to get past weidman.

Also JFC I have been watching Brad Tavares for almost 12 years.

pretty much my feelings on it including being horrified at exactly how long they've both been around

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
chris is definitely going to lose with this intro

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WIDE MAN

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

tuned into mma for the first time in years and got two fights that reminded me why i love this sport and now one to remind me why it bums me the gently caress out

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
i really hope Weidman loses and it's embarrassing for everyone

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
I feel the need to always root for Tavares. I had the impression that he lost a lot more often than he did. His losses tended to happen when he was higher on a card against a more high profile opponent, so they stuck in the mind more.

Also Weidman was a trumper from very early on so gently caress him.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

sausage king of Chicago posted:

i really hope Weidman loses and it's embarrassing for everyone

it's starting already

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

diesiel posted:

His crotch.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"2 minutes gone by, weidman has yet to be credited with landing a strike", right as he gets whacked in the nuts, imagine taking 2 different low blows at the exact same moment.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
that fuckin camera zoom on Weidman's leg before the fight started is killing me lmao. like the cameraman wanted to remind us how badly the leg blew up

disgusting

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Weidman looks rusty, slow and ineffective.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
god drat it, this is going to be awful to watch and remind me why i hate watching people get old in this sport

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Getting spicy. Go Hawaii

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I take it back, weidman having his moments

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Serra telling Weidman he wants a "gently caress you attitude" out of him for this last round hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Much, much better 2nd round. Guess Longo's corner advice was good and cool.