Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

sausage king of Chicago posted:

i don't get the push behind O'Malley. like, why him?

I'm not that into it but he knocks people out and doesn't wrestle, he has a podcast and followers that aren't watching mma anyway and he does the showman thing whatever that means to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I'm only appreciating now how small cejudo looked, in my mind O'Malley was going to be the skinny kid

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

lol krusty wins

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Rogan really wanted to see him die, He was still moving?!

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

BlindSite posted:

Dana likes O Malley because he's a stand and bang guy with some personality and he's from Boston.

Aljo is also from New York. So. Don't Boston and new York fans kinda have rivalry over everything?

I think it was something like 14 punches to the head without one being blocked. We can't have it both ways saying Magny shouldn't have continued in the 3rd but aljo should have been allowed to get hit more.

I'm not sure I wanted to see the Magny fight continue. I guess the difference is headshots which is what Aljo was eating. The fighters will never admit they can't win and say they've had enough and I wish their corners would a lot more often. A lot of fights like that in recent memory