Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I've noticed that most of these people seem to have weird scat fetishes. Just constant references to poop. Same with the people in the GBS Ukraine thread who constantly talk about Putin's poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

I've noticed that most of these people seem to have weird scat fetishes. Just constant references to poop. Same with the people in the GBS Ukraine thread who constantly talk about Putin's poop.

A degenerated posters' state

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

A degenerated posters' state

Degenerated? Or enlightened?

...probably degenerated

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

in one of the SAD threads about great threads on the forums to read people were hyping the gbs dune discussion. I went there and it was just page after page after page of “lol do they poop in the suit I bet they do lol lol lol.” and, first of all, of course they do. People poop in stillsuits. That’s the plain text of the work in question. get over it.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Best Friends posted:

in one of the SAD threads about great threads on the forums to read people were hyping the gbs dune discussion. I went there and it was just page after page after page of “lol do they poop in the suit I bet they do lol lol lol.” and, first of all, of course they do. People poop in stillsuits. That’s the plain text of the work in question. get over it.

They just thought it was funny, nothing sexual about it. Some people get hard instead of laughing - it happens. Tankies would probably know this if they had a sense of humor.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tankies can only laugh when someone dies ( see Ukraine thread), and banning an account for their strange taste in erotic fiction is basically the same as doming them in a room with a drain.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a post from this thread was reported for interforums grudges by a pharohman rereg lmfao. good job everyone.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rubby:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thank you everyone itt for being such huge tankies that you brought pharohman out of hiding and let me annihilate him

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

vyelkin posted:

thank you everyone itt for being such huge tankies that you brought pharohman out of hiding and let me annihilate him

lmfao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

vyelkin posted:

lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

vyelkin posted:

lmao.

how do you find reregs anyway? or is it an admin secret that will lose effectiveness if explained?

edit oh ok lmao that's even funnier

lobster shirt posted:

a post from this thread was reported for interforums grudges by a pharohman rereg lmfao. good job everyone.

edit 2: im assuming he signed his name "pharohman777" at the end of the report reason

crepeface fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 24, 2023

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

vyelkin posted:

Lol

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

should of let him post a lil

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

which post? I gotta update the spreadsheet to credit another kill to that poster

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

this was all an elaborate sting operation

we got em

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

crepeface posted:

lmao.

how do you find reregs anyway? or is it an admin secret that will lose effectiveness if explained?

edit oh ok lmao that's even funnier

nice try, rereg scum :blastu:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

vyelkin posted:

nice try, rereg scum :blastu:

gently caress

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

post the post the public must know

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

the system works

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

brrruuhhhhh

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

vyelkin posted:

loving three accounts oh my god

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmao not one not two but three reregs banned?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

victims of Communism got three names longer

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

gdi pener I tried to make that joke but was in the wrong thread

neway vyelk please post the report

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Lmao good shoots.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Thread just keeps finding new ways to deliver.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

victims of Communism got three names longer

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Poppers posted:

Mah penis is pregnant lol

This is a link to a brief graphic novella about a successful penis pregnancy, in case you still really want to see it:

https://i.imgur.com/EcEwKYa.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 24, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what the gently caress lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Probably Magic posted:

Thread just keeps finding new ways to deliver.
hmm....... username/post

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 24, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

vyelkin posted:

also fuckin' lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
yep

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

which post? I gotta update the spreadsheet to credit another kill to that poster
my very scientific 1-minute method was this was the only post reported on the matter:

Ytlaya posted:

congrats ytlaya, you have led to the annihlation of a pervert. please collect your purple posting heart from station #2

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

He really did post that.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

my very scientific 1-minute method was this was the only post reported on the matter:

congrats ytlaya, you have led to the annihlation of a pervert. please collect your purple posting heart from station #2

lmfao thank you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
:tipshat: make sure they are properly cited in the poster hall of fame spreadsheet

i thought for sure it was like one of them on page 5 or 6, which would have made more sense. so it's actually a lot funnier that it was a Ytlaya post: one of the most normal, anti-aggro, and innocuous cspam posters (in a good way) that we have lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

lmfao that pharaohman revealed himself over that post