Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
thinkin' about all that tankiescum tonight. anyone else? getting mighty thirsty over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Poppers posted:

Mah penis is pregnant lol

spacemang_spliff posted:

i did everything right and they impregnated me

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Probably Magic posted:

Thread just keeps finding new ways to deliver.
hmm....... username/post

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 24, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

vyelkin posted:

thank you everyone itt for being such huge tankies that you brought pharohman out of hiding and let me annihilate him
also fuckin' lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

which post? I gotta update the spreadsheet to credit another kill to that poster
my very scientific 1-minute method was this was the only post reported on the matter:

Ytlaya posted:

I've noticed that most of these people seem to have weird scat fetishes. Just constant references to poop. Same with the people in the GBS Ukraine thread who constantly talk about Putin's poop.

congrats ytlaya, you have led to the annihlation of a pervert. please collect your purple posting heart from station #2

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
:tipshat: make sure they are properly cited in the poster hall of fame spreadsheet

i thought for sure it was like one of them on page 5 or 6, which would have made more sense. so it's actually a lot funnier that it was a Ytlaya post: one of the most normal, anti-aggro, and innocuous cspam posters (in a good way) that we have lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
goldmine.

it's time to retire the penis, it's delivered far beyond it's capacity.