Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

is this german?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Korean Boomhauer posted:

cspam fucks and cums in theyre tanks

wish I had a tank

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

John Charity Spring posted:

the pyf tankies thread was great because you had twee compound-swearword liberals posting next to pinochet's number one fan, all united in the spirit of fellowship and anticommunism

they all share in common having a folder of at best questionable images saved to the desktop

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Zedhe Khoja posted:

goddamn every single regular from that thread is just a deranged freak aren't they

i may never achieve my dream of turning ADTRW into an ash heap, but PYF Tankies was a fine feather in the cap.

im convinced that a strong foundation in dialectical materialism is so necessary to navigate modernity that lacking it is a cognitohazard that rots brains and turns people into violent freaks

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Clicking that quote at the top of the page took me to the gbs ukriane thread and currently they are all melting down about tankies

let em cook, historically that's a one way road to posters who need a perma revealing themselves

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sweden is going to violate Mink II

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Weka posted:

tbf that's cspam but it's libs here.

Not even remotely similar.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

I've noticed that most of these people seem to have weird scat fetishes. Just constant references to poop. Same with the people in the GBS Ukraine thread who constantly talk about Putin's poop.

A degenerated posters' state

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

a post from this thread was reported for interforums grudges by a pharohman rereg lmfao. good job everyone.

brrruuhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmao not one not two but three reregs banned?