Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I’m not political lol I just hate crazy loony tankies like this:

(Twitter link of dc congressional staffer posting about their pronouns. it has ten likes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I've noticed that most of these people seem to have weird scat fetishes. Just constant references to poop. Same with the people in the GBS Ukraine thread who constantly talk about Putin's poop.

in one of the SAD threads about great threads on the forums to read people were hyping the gbs dune discussion. I went there and it was just page after page after page of “lol do they poop in the suit I bet they do lol lol lol.” and, first of all, of course they do. People poop in stillsuits. That’s the plain text of the work in question. get over it.