Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

if someone was cranking it to call of duty I'd probably try to steer them away from the recruitment office but that's just me

I would help them enlist

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

crepeface posted:

is there any rule about linking to the gas chamber?

laughing my rear end off I love those posts

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

https://www.nytimes.com

Sweden Says Those Russian Subs Were Minks

Published: February 12, 1995

STOCKHOLM, Feb. 11— Sweden has confirmed an embarrassing fact: that its defense forces have been hunting minks, not Russian submarines.

"It's a sad fact that what was originally stated to be intrusions into our waters have proved to be minks," Prime Minister Ingvar Carlsson said Friday.
For the last 20 years, Sweden has often protested loudly and internationally that foreign submarines -- principally from the former Soviet Union -- were sneaking around its long coastline.

But Owe Wiktorin, the armed forces Chief of Staff, revealed a discovery as he presented a report about military and naval activity. He said that although security equipment had long detected sounds that the country had identified as coming from submarines, hydrophonic instruments introduced to the Swedish Navy in 1992 had shown that minks could give off sound patterns similar to those of submarines.

Mr. Wiktorin said he could confirm that since 1992 at least, there had been no intrusions into Sweden's territorial waters.

Military analysts are checking sound recordings of suspected submarines before 1992 to see if they were, in fact, nothing more sinister than minks or other small, otter-like swimming animals.

The regular hunts for submarines in the fjords and islands of Sweden, Norway and Finland were a regular feature of the cold war years in Nordic countries, a sensitive buffer zone between the Communist Soviet Union and the West.

In 1981, Swedish suspicions were apparently confirmed when a Soviet submarine became stranded on rocks near a military base at Karlskrona. The submarine was a diesel-powered vessel of the type called Whiskey class by NATO.

It became a common sight in the 1980's to see Swedish ships dropping depth charges into Baltic waters in search of submarines.

Mr. Carlsson said a submarine commission would review all aspects of Sweden's submarine hunts. He added that he did not think it was necessary for Sweden to apologize to Russia, although he said he regretted some comments made in recent years.

A military researcher, Wilhelm Agrell, said the "mink hunt" had weakened the credibility of Sweden's defense. "Defense forces have shown themselves to be lacking in the competence they claim to have," he said.

lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

vyelkin posted:

thank you everyone itt for being such huge tankies that you brought pharohman out of hiding and let me annihilate him

lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

a post from this thread was reported for interforums grudges by a pharohman rereg lmfao. good job everyone.

which post? I gotta update the spreadsheet to credit another kill to that poster

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what the gently caress lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

my very scientific 1-minute method was this was the only post reported on the matter:

congrats ytlaya, you have led to the annihlation of a pervert. please collect your purple posting heart from station #2

lmfao thank you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

goldmine.

it's time to retire the penis, it's delivered far beyond it's capacity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

This is a link to a brief graphic novella about a successful penis pregnancy, in case you still really want to see it:

https://i.imgur.com/EcEwKYa.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao who reported this cowards