Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im alive bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham posted:

do an alt check for this guy

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

stalin ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pharohmans response was very funny too

Pharohman777 posted:

Don't know why my tastes in weird and taboo erotic fiction and fanfic on other sites are a huge criminal scandal. Its fictional, it doesn't reflect my tastes in reality, just as playing call of duty doesn't mean someone wants to be a soldier and kill others.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

my tastes in weird and taboo erotic fiction and fanfic

a phrase that has etched itself in my brain and probably obliterated a happy childhood memory

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

*after typing godfuckingshitcocks* cant wait to share this badass compound swear with the boys in the pyf tankie thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

if you look at some of the early pages tintower tries to own the tankies by posting a trans stalin

the pyf tankie to cum warrior pipeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a post from this thread was reported for interforums grudges by a pharohman rereg lmfao. good job everyone.