Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

Thanks, generous of you. Yeah we're still waiting on 2 people to pay their :10bux: so once they do I can send that along. I'll Paypal the money out right now.

Okay, yeah, let's work this out. I have been inconsistent on the loser av and we should have consistency. Should the loser av go to:

A: The player with the worse season record
B: The player who is last in the standings after the consolation bracket plays out

Let's have everyone vote, and since this is a Serious Issue, I will institute a quorum of 5 owner votes.

I'm good either way. I thought it was A because it takes the whole regular season into account. If you choose B, then someone who is 0-14 can win one toilet bowl game and miss being "the worst", or someone who is 7-7 can just hit a bad streak and lose out and finish last behind someone with a worse record.

My personal choice is A though. Loser av should go to whoever has the worst record of the regular season.

I do have a recommendation, if you want to have the consolation bracket mean something, then make it reverse order for next year's draft. Toilet bowl champ gets 1st draft pick, Toilet bowl loser gets second draft pick and so on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thank you all for being poo poo at fantasy football and buying my dinner tonight.

I look forward to reclaiming my crown and my glory from you chuckle fucks next season.

I love this league. With love, Thanks and go gently caress yourselves.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I’m like 99% sure I kept up with my roster until it was official I wasn’t making the playoffs then yeah I’ll admit I stuffed it and stopped paying attention.

For my vote, and what was also my previous understanding, though might have been wrong, was that it was the person that is overall last place after everything is said and done. Last year I came in 3rd to last.

I’ll take the avatar if it’s voted I have to, it’s not like I’m in love with this one anyway - it was actually given to me so that me and American GD would stop confusing people because we had the same av lol

Also sorry, I thought I’d paid already I’ll send it now.