Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Breece coming in hot and Addison looking good has me feeling like I’ve got extra WR and RB depth if anybody needs some. I sent out a couple offers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Play posted:

Who are you interested in trading? Obviously I would be very interested in Breece Hall, but I'm not sure that's what you mean. For your bench players I could be interested in Kyren Williams, probably not David Montgomery but maybe. You could handcuff Hall with Cook perhaps.

Everybody is available. Looking to upgrade at TE or do some 2-for-2s or 2-for-1s for people who have lost players to injury and need depth.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

WampaLord posted:

I'm hosed unless Freiermuth fumbles the ball and does nothing else. drat, I really wish I had started D'andre Swift. Will fix that for next week.

:hfive:

I thought about pulling him from the lineup but that’s a loser maneuver and I need to get some more PF after my showing last week

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Big brain hunt incoming

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
>outscore projection by 8
>make all correct sit/start plays
>yahoo weekly grade: c-

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Who needs RBs? I need everything else. (Dicker? I hardly know her!)

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

three posted:

Good day to have DJ Moore: 49 points alone.

Going against Dj moore in this league.

Started Washington defense in my main league.

Not an ideal way to start the week.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Silly Burrito posted:

Well if I had to break the streak, I’d much rather it happen during the regular season than the playoffs. Good game!

GG. I took my second loss in my main league this week too. Happens to the best of us.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

WampaLord posted:

Of course DK Metcalf is going to have a career night tonight, of course!!!

Yep. Got wrecked by him in my main league.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Let’s go RB Discount Depot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

PostNouveau posted:

That LaPorte for Achane trade turned out to be a disaster for me. When I made it, I had a bunch of high-performing WRs, so that flex spot seemed easy to fill out, and my big weakness was RBs. But then Achane got hurt and my WRs either got hurt or turned into non-factors and the waiver wire was so bare every week. I wound up playing 3 RBs, and it's pretty clear since we're playing each other. If I'd just kept LaPorte, he could have been my flex instead of your TE, and I might have won this week.

But eh, who could have predicted. At the time it was a trade for two surprising rookies who'd both put up great numbers and I had Travis Kelce, so what do I need with another TE? Not looking it up, but now that I think about it, I bet RBs are a lot more likely to get injured than TEs.

It was a smart trade on your part. You definitely got good value as far as rest-of-season rankings go. Unfortunately injuries happen. I have achane in my main league too so I’m right there with ya. Need a good game from AJ Brown and Philly D tonight to advance in my main.