Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where do send monies to win please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Monies paid

gently caress the Falcons

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

:siren: Today is keeper deadline, draft is tomorrow at 5 PM Eastern :siren:

Is there a place that confirms your keepers? Normally I see it, but I don't now. Want to make sure my right guys were taken.

Plus, what is the draft order?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ah poo poo, it gave me a B+. I’m doomed.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If Yahoo likes your draft, you’re boned.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

SB put an rear end whopping on me. Hell of a performance by his team.

I appreciate it but it ain’t over until late tonight. Been burned way way way too many times by MNF games. ;)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

I'm hosed unless Freiermuth fumbles the ball and does nothing else. drat, I really wish I had started D'andre Swift. Will fix that for next week.:

Dammit now you’ve jinxed it for the rest of us. :argh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

So uh, just drop Chubb huh?

It's a keeper league sooooooooo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

*sadly loads up Yahoo to cancel waiver wire request for Ford*

It could be a trap!!! Keep that waiver in!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Goddammit

*loads up a different waiver order for a guy I'm not saying so none of you steal him*

Sorry I’m getting Taysom

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Meanwhile I grabbed Kareem Hunt…..juuuuust in case.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Joke's on you, he's going to be playing safey

I think Taysom has done everything except sell hot dogs in the stands.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Big Jesus posted:

>outscore projection by 8
>make all correct sit/start plays
>yahoo weekly grade: c-

:shrug: It gave me an A+ and talked all kinds of poo poo on WampaLord.

If You Seek A Falcon Dominates Baker's Eleven in Fantasy Showdown

In a lopsided Week 3 matchup, If You Seek A Falcon asserted their dominance over Baker's Eleven, securing a resounding victory with a score of 165.84. Baker's Eleven, on the other hand, struggled to find their footing, ending the game with a lackluster score of 106.22. Looks like If You Seek A Falcon aced the test while Baker's Eleven could use some extra credit!

While Baker's Eleven had a rough outing, there were a few bright spots. Brett Maher emerged as the team's shining star, surpassing their projected score by a solid 4 points. Unfortunately, CeeDee Lamb failed to live up to expectations, falling short of their projected score by a disappointing 8.66 points. Better luck next time, Baker's Eleven!

With this win, If You Seek A Falcon maintains their spot at the top of the league standings with a perfect 3-0 record. Meanwhile, Baker's Eleven finds themselves at the bottom of the pack with a disappointing 0-3 record. It's clear that If You Seek A Falcon came to play this season, while Baker's Eleven is still searching for their groove. Will Baker's Eleven be able to turn things around or will If You Seek A Falcon continue their winning streak?

Looking ahead to next week, Baker's Eleven will face off against Traskmasters in what promises to be an intriguing matchup. Baker's Eleven will need to step up their game if they want to secure their first win of the season. As for If You Seek A Falcon, they will take on Brady's mouth kisses in a battle of the titans. With their strong performance this week, If You Seek A Falcon should enter the matchup with confidence. Keep up the good work, If You Seek A Falcon!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This really is the NFC South league.

Does that make me Baker Mayfield? Yuck.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Teams just having their best week against me each week. It's hurtful.

The last three week scores against me: 159.68, 141.66, 142.70. Brutal.

What can we say, you bring out the best in us.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

That can't be true

Oh god :ughh:

:smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I just want to know who that handsome devil in first place is.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
God the Saints sucked.

But this was nice.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 20, 2023

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
You know it’s a good week when Lamar is your lowest offensive scorer and you still hang 175 points on your opponent.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

lol at SB with roughly 200 points less allowed than the rest of the league average but also scoring roughly 200 points more than the league average.

Who do you think is putting that 200 points on the rest of you? :smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

I appreciate when I just get blown the gently caress out because I can't look at my bench and go "oh if I'd only done this or that"

Agreed. Losing by a ton is way easier to swallow than a 1-2 point loss, especially if that loss is due to some boneheaded move you made 5 minutes before kickoff.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well if I had to break the streak, I’d much rather it happen during the regular season than the playoffs. Good game!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Goddammit, when I checked after the noon games I thought I had a decent shot at the big upset

I mean, you will probably have the second highest score this week!

:smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

lmao

i think we need to combine all of our teams into one superteam and take this rear end in a top hat down a peg or two whos with me

You don’t need a super team, hell, I lost last week.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
* = Clinched Playoff Spot

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

Joey Freshwater don't forget to grab another RB and TE so I don't have to claim a victory without honor

pretty sure that's actually a small butthole as drawn by Kurt Vonnegut and it's been attached to your team for obvious reasons

I am a proud alumnus of Greendale Community College thank you very much.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Smart move taking the bye week off. Get those starters rested.

The boys appreciate a week off.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Looks like I'm SB's sacrificial lamb this weekend. It was a good run.

You can just keep your reverse jinx sir

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

I'm just being real. My team definitely peaked a few weeks ago and it's been a slow grind back down since. I'm lucky my opponent last week decided to start Olave who didn't even play.

Eh, I had a pretty strong team last year that choked in the semifinals. You never know what will happen. I don’t take anything for granted.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Looks like I'm SB's sacrificial lamb this weekend. It was a good run.

Barring something crazy with Lamar and CMC, I think you've got this, Wandler. Congrats! :tipshat:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

I knocked off the juggernaut!

Congrats dude, you earned it. Go kick some rear end and win you a chip!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
No matter what, we’re getting our first two time champ this year. I had hoped it would be me, but alas.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Good season everyone! Now bow to your king.

Kind of fitting that a guy without a winning record in the regular season wins it.

Congrats Wandler!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

Thanks, generous of you. Yeah we're still waiting on 2 people to pay their :10bux: so once they do I can send that along. I'll Paypal the money out right now.

Okay, yeah, let's work this out. I have been inconsistent on the loser av and we should have consistency. Should the loser av go to:

A: The player with the worse season record
B: The player who is last in the standings after the consolation bracket plays out

Let's have everyone vote, and since this is a Serious Issue, I will institute a quorum of 5 owner votes.

I'm good either way. I thought it was A because it takes the whole regular season into account. If you choose B, then someone who is 0-14 can win one toilet bowl game and miss being "the worst", or someone who is 7-7 can just hit a bad streak and lose out and finish last behind someone with a worse record.

My personal choice is A though. Loser av should go to whoever has the worst record of the regular season.

I do have a recommendation, if you want to have the consolation bracket mean something, then make it reverse order for next year's draft. Toilet bowl champ gets 1st draft pick, Toilet bowl loser gets second draft pick and so on.