Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I am looking forward to my third straight year of dominating this league. I know you can't handle the wet, savory succulence of my mouth kisses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

WampaLord posted:

:siren: Final call for dues! :siren:

The following teams still owe their :10bux:

Bryce Bryce Baby
Baker? I hardly know her!
Brady's mouth kisses

Please Paypal your :10bux: to tffnfcsouth@yahoo.com, thanks!

gently caress dude, my bad. I threw in an extra 5 to buy a beer for having to chase me.

Also all you motherfuckers are gonna get these fuckin' kisses. Pucker the gently caress up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

No matter what, we’re getting our first two time champ this year. I had hoped it would be me, but alas.

Three finals in 3 seasons baby!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I expected njoku to go off against the Jets. Glad he didn't get over the paint for one. Would have been a dagger.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mostert was expected to play when I checked at 11pm before bed, wake up and he's not playing. Welp. That's game I guess.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Well that's anticlimatic.

Although you're projected to lose by so much that one player wouldn't make a difference if it makes you feel better.

Its just annoying. I had herbert in and out of the line up with the questionable guys on my roster. If they hadn't of played stupid poo poo with the actives like every other team did this week I'd be on equal points with 1 player each to go. That's fantasy though I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thank you all for being poo poo at fantasy football and buying my dinner tonight.

I look forward to reclaiming my crown and my glory from you chuckle fucks next season.

I love this league. With love, Thanks and go gently caress yourselves.