Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
If I don’t have anyone I want to keep I don’t have to do anything right? Just wait until draft time?

e: also why does it show me in 8th last year and not 10th?

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nobody answered me, am I drafting 1st or 3rd? I can’t find it in the app. Either way I’m not keeping anyone.

Also I changed my name since Lenny isn’t on the Bucs anymore

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

You're 3rd in the draft order. I like the new name.

I came in last (as shown by the avatar) but drafted 3rd?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

:shrug: I went by what the standings said

Well that’s annoying that I lost that avatar then

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My draft report card says “drafted mediocre team”

Mfer you drafted for me!!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Man I got boned this week. They announced too late that one of my guys was gonna be out and I had to swap him for a TE in the later game who scored 4pts vs a WR I would have swapped him for who scored 20

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

Man I got boned this week. They announced too late that one of my guys was gonna be out and I had to swap him for a TE in the later game who scored 4pts vs a WR I would have swapped him for who scored 20

God dammit and he ended up playing! Schefter was wrong

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If I’d left Cooper in (even though they said he wasn’t going to play and set his points to zero) I would have won this is bs

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

I actually paid them to do that. Yes, I bribed the Browns organization AND yahoo fantasy football and it was not cheap but sometimes you need to make sacrifices to get the W

I fuckin knew it

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wampa did I pay you? I can’t remember

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lol RIP to anyone playing teams that had Miami players today

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I just noticed Buffalo’s defense got me 32 points. Probably not a bad idea to just insert whoever is playing Washington that week in defense and profit.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think the grades are relative to how whoever you played did, not as a whole league.

I scored 153.66 and Play scored 142.28. I got an A, he got a C+, even though he would have beaten all but 2 other teams this week. They poo poo all over him in my recap.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Although you're confusing me for Earl, I played you the week before.

GDI my bad

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Which of you dummies isn't starting Justin Fields? Give him to me if you're not gonna use him

Hi

I’ve been starting him I was just overthinking it this week

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I might score over a hundred points this week!!! Huge news!!!

Lol I’m gonna score under a 100. This is about where I start checking out

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Joey Freshwater don't forget to grab another RB and TE so I don't have to claim a victory without honor

I just want it known that I did this on my own and not because you said so :colbert:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Joey Freshwater don't forget to grab another RB and TE so I don't have to claim a victory without honor

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gotta love when your previously garbage team decides to wake up and score the most points in the week with a game still to go. If it weren’t for Taysom only getting 8 points all my dudes would have been in double digits with everyone except kicker and defense scoring 20+ points

This game is stupid

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m gonna protest and say I shouldn’t have to have it because I was given it last year when I wasn’t supposed to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m like 99% sure I kept up with my roster until it was official I wasn’t making the playoffs then yeah I’ll admit I stuffed it and stopped paying attention.

For my vote, and what was also my previous understanding, though might have been wrong, was that it was the person that is overall last place after everything is said and done. Last year I came in 3rd to last.

I’ll take the avatar if it’s voted I have to, it’s not like I’m in love with this one anyway - it was actually given to me so that me and American GD would stop confusing people because we had the same av lol

Also sorry, I thought I’d paid already I’ll send it now.