Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Great to see the Sounders spent their hiatus not improving one loving bit.

The entire team has been playing like rear end for months now. There are a bunch of contracts up for renewal at the end of the year, so I guess we'll see what Garth Waibel does in the off-season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

:siren: A SOUNDERS #9 HAS SCORED A GOAL :siren:

I haven't watched the game yet, but I don't believe you for a single minute

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

How the hell have the Sounders scored twice today?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Lmao

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Second yellows should be reviewable, but that was 100% lazy rear end defending

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Zurreco posted:

Leo Chu is cool and good and cost Seattle that game for no reason.

The guys who sit next to me at the game were so pissed at that first yellow card once the realization that he got a second one worked it's way through the beer fog. There was no need for him to take that first one, and yeah the momentum shift from that red completely changed the outcome.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Ugh, Morris should've shot it at the end

At least we got a point

This team is so terrible and only the strong start to the season has barely kept them in playoff contention. Two points separate 3rd from 7th, and only 7 between 3rd and spending another postseason at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Not surprised that goal got called back, but :laffo: at Muhktar getting a yellow for getting too close to the VAR monitor.

I saw most of the second half, it was a good defensive game by both teams. The goal was definitely offside as soon as they showed the replay.

I would say the Sounders played their best defensive game since April or May, it was that good. Or they've just been that bad for months and months