Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

:synpa:

Use a sustainable metal straw to suck out the soft insides then drape the firm milk skin across your face whilst shouting "PRETTY! PRETTY!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’ll never eat that dish, it’s on my bucket list to never eat that dish

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

i’ll never eat that dish, it’s on my bucket list to never eat that dish

Well it's one of the more fuckable cheeses so you've got options.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Very carefully.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Sophy Wackles posted:

Buttery Croissants
More Butter
Oil
Fatty cheese
Chocolate syrup
Highly processed meat

:thumbsup:

That's more likely balsamic vinegar

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never tried it. honestly, it seems nasty to me. it just looks too fucken wet to me blech

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

fresh mozzarella is already too wet for a cheese. it's like if they took that and made a cheese gusher full of heavy cream. that's nasty bro, how can you do that. burratta cheese is a joke italy is playing on the rest of the world.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
like i eat everything else; standing over the kitchen sink and sighing to myself while I stare out the window.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Yeah the problem with mozzarella is it has some flavor and a texture that is not like snot has Italy fixed those two things oh great

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you eat your burrata crisp?!?

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

NLJP posted:

and I think the oil is honey, the title is candied croissant sandwich.

Also what kind of pan is that with the weird hex pattern? I feel I've seen that in videos a lot recently. Is it the gamer chair of pans?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

They are hybrid pans. Meant to be sort of the best of all worlds. Hold heat like a cast iron, durable as stainless and easy to clean while remaining non stick.

They seem gimmicky but I haven't tried them. Maybe good for an omelette pan?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
someone posted a video review of them showing they're noticably less nonstick than real nonstick. if you're making an omelette just buy another $10 special nonstick from big lots imo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
from what i understand the reality of those pans is they are less nonstick than the normal ones but the nonstickiness they do have lasts longer

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

someone posted a video review of them showing they're noticably less nonstick than real nonstick. if you're making an omelette just buy another $10 special nonstick from big lots imo

I've got a great all clad non stick that is pretty much only for eggs. :grin:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

You Are A Elf posted:

As a brown dude, I thought OP misspelled burrito.

Would eat that, though.

One burrito, two burrata.

That's how this works, right?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Burritti is plural of burrito

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Poohs Packin posted:

:stare:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Looks like 20 bucks to make on my own or order at the Italian place I gotta drive 4 towns over for.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
There's a local cocktail joint that makes a burrata appetizer almost exactly like the one in the OP and it's fuckin great. If I can get my hands on a burrata ball myself I'll just do it at home for cheaper.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
those hex pans are loving dope as hell if you know how to cook properly. treat them like stainless steel pans that have bonus nonstick. eggs work great just keep the heat low.

they are not *quite* as good as a nonstick or regular aluminum/cast iron but their convenience and durability more than makes up.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Poohs Packin posted:

Allons-y, burriti!!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

I like it when the stupidfood guys rip apart the sandwich like the money shot in a smut film. Bonus points if its a fatberger like this video

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

That thing looks pretty dope, but I hate that it incorporates an element that is designed to be divisive in flattening the croissant.

Its peak engineered content to get people saying 'WOW WOULD' or;

'HOW DARE THEY ROLL OUT A CROISSANT THIS IS AN AFFRONT TO ALL THAT IS GOOD AND CORRECT'

It would be fine for like day old pastries or whatever.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

croissants aren’t even french anyways, they’re viennese.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Like an apple.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I use my mouth. Why, how do you eat yours? You been boofin your burrata?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i tried burrata once and just ate the whole thing with a couple slices of sourdough bread. was good

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GETDABURATTAHEAH!!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

I use my mouth. Why, how do you eat yours? You been boofin your burrata?

rubbin' that sweet 'rata on my gums like cheap heavily cut cocaine.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i only eat marbled buratata

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

You Are A Elf posted:

As a brown dude, I thought OP misspelled burrito.

Would eat that, though.
I was thinking a burrito / fritata combo somehow. Not sure how to make it, but something like that.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

NLJP posted:

theyre allowed to use non-food items in advertising so it's probably motor oil. And the "croissant" is just old cardboard. And the "ham" is just slices of a yoga mat

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
it's an alternative product for caprese and caprese-adjacent salads

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you know whats really good is a greek salad with extra OLIVES

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Postin in a 3o thread :cool:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

burrata is actually pretty tasty, which you wouldn’t expect on account of it having the look and feel of a ballsack made from dairy products. i enjoy it as an occasional afternoon snack with a drizzle of first-press olive oil and a light pinch of whatever fits the vibe from my fancy salts collection

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

how is cheese made? do they boil the milk or something?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

how is cheese made? do they boil the milk or something?

pretty much, and then some hairy italian dudes get their raw knuckles up in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
in stick form breaded and fried dipped in marinara sauce at Applebee's like a REAL AMERICAN