Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that
Pretty sure I checked out Syrg/Wanton Spoon's old LP years back. It's cool to get a look at the sequel!

I picked up the Omake copy of this a few months back, and I know I'll get around to playing it someday. In the meantime, I hope the updates continue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Man, I hope Mike hasn't lost hope in the thread

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Miketopus posted:

Sorry guys, yeah, it's just the holiday season. Hoping to update this week coming up, so a little before 2024. After that it should become more regular.

Thank you for your posts and discussion, it's awesome to see the activity. :)

Oh, yeah, don't mind me. I sometimes forget how time works. But yeah man, awesome job so far!

Are you planning on tackling Twilight of the Spirits or End of Darkness?

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Totally get that. I've tried to play Twilight a few times as well. Each time I get a little further before I get bored and move onto something else.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Man, finding that lost kid is SUCH bullshit! No indication that you've got the wrong one until you bring him to the old guy. What a crock of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Miketopus posted:

It's not random who the kid is in that job, but there's no clues within the job itself saying, for example, that Kid #54 in the apartment was seen wandering away from the grandpa or anything like that. At best, you get lucky and go with that kid first. At worst, you either reload an earlier save once you know who it is, or you deal with a lesser reward for something you couldn't possibly intuit beforehand. :shrug:

That's just bad game design.