Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
terry funk is pro wrestling, rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Miching Mallecho posted:

But god drat, he had that thing about him. I just wanted to see more of him. Him and mick beating the outlaws at mania was so nice too.
This one hurts a lot. :smith:
I guess today is the day I realize foley is younger than billy gunn

TL posted:

Terry and Mick Foley had a great falls count anywhere match on Raw in the buildup to Over the Edge in 98, and that was my first real exposure to this crazy old man.
mick foley today is only five years older than when funk did that match in 1998. chris jericho today isn't as old as when funk did that match!

Coaaab fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Aug 26, 2023