Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RIP to the GOAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Forever 🫡

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

im genuinely shook about this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I honestly 100% got worked by this when I first saw it a few years ago when I was just getting back into wrestling. I really thought Funk was drunk or something lol. He was unreal.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

from Dave’s obit 😭😭😭😭😭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Suplex Liberace posted:

i was reading tod gordons book (Tod is God lmao) and he had a funny story of Terry backstage in ecw giving some injured kid a lesson. The younger wrestler has some issue with his neck and Terry was urging him to get it looked it. The younger dude said he has no insurance so he cant pay. Terry says no problem ill teach you the rental car plan. Get a rental car and get the highest level of insurance they have this will cost you 50 bucks tops. Then immediately drive that fucker right into a stop sign and get out holding your neck.

the ultimate worker