Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The Insane Clown Posse is a pair of rappers, Violent Jay and Shaggy 2 Dope, who paint their faces up like clowns.

They're also completely insane and a couple of wrestling fans. They put out a videotape where they were commenting on old matches. One of the matches had me versus Abdullah the Butcher, and they kept knocking us and laughing at us.

"Look at those two big goofs, acting like they're wrestling. Ha ha ha!"

After I heard about that, every time someone told me they were going to see the Insane Clown Posse, I said, "Tell them if I see them, I'm going to go ahead and kick their asses! Goofy bastards, knocking me on a tape and using it without consent!"

Of course, I wouldn't have known the Insane Clown Posse from Adam and Eve, if I'd seen them on the street. I sure wasn't listening to their drat music!

Finally, I got a call at the ranch from Sabu: "Terry, I've got the Insane Clown Posse here. They want to come and see you, but they don't know if you're mad at them or not."

"Well," I said, "bring the sons of bitches out here."

They had just finished a show in Corpus Christi, and their next one was in Houston, so they took their buss all the way from Corpus Christi to Amarillo, and then back down to Houston after they met me! I told you they were nuts!

And so the Insane Clown Posse came into the house, and Vicki had some chili cooked up. They sat down and ate a bowl of chili apiece and talked to me. They said they were sorry if I was upset over what they had said on that tape, and we buried the hatchet.

Then, Violent Jay said, "Terry, we want to leave you some money for using that tape of you."

I said, "No, no, don't do that!"

"Yes, Terry, we're going to leave it under this jar, on this counter here!"

I kept telling them not to, but I walked into the next room before them. They followed me in, and told me they had to go. We said our goodbyes, and the Insane Clown Posse drove off in their bus.

And I walked back into the other room, to get the money I knew they'd left. I have to tell you, I was excited. I was thinking, "Oh boy, I bet they left me twenty bucks, or maybe even forty," which would have just tickled me pink. I thought I'd have enough to pay for the chili, at least, and so I was really happy at the notion of having twenty bucks.

I went in there, lifted up the jar ... and there was four thousand dollars there!

And so let me tell you people something right now --- I love the Insane Clown Posse! The next retirement match I have, they're going to be in the semi-final! They're the greatest band in the world, and I have all their records.

Haven't got around to listening to them yet, but I have them here somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

ditch i thought your site was gone forever and had a web archive of it saved to reference, thank you for not letting it die