Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
This is so terrible lol

Every person in that audience is just wishing for Trump to be lowered in on a cable to start laying waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Rappaport posted:

Christie just calling the minority guy on stage a dime-store Obama "level amateur", this is getting off to the classiest start

Umm, Tim Scott is right there!

Nice edit :v:

Caros
May 14, 2008

Rappaport posted:

Christie just calling the darkest guy on stage a dime-store Obama "level amateur", this is getting off to the classiest start

I'll be super chill if he suicide bombs Vivek or DeSantis the same way as 2016 era Rubio.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Moktaro posted:

Yeah that was my bad, I don't recognize half of these folks and it's hard to remember everyone. I apologize.

Caros
May 14, 2008

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

This is so terrible lol

Every person in that audience is just wishing for Trump to be lowered in on a cable to start laying waste.

Ah, the Owen Hart.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I feel the need to clarify: Vivek’s had training on physical gesture and positioning for this debate that he’s internalized, not broader “don’t shove your leg down your throat” training.

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone
Jesus the commercials are the worst parts so far. Grift after grift after grift....

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Moktaro posted:

Nikki Haley is on stage too.. Pretty sure this debate is more racially diverse than the first 2020 DNC debate.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Old Surly posted:

Jesus the commercials are the worst parts so far. Grift after grift after grift....

Lmao at two of the same gold commercials in the same break

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Rappaport posted:

Yeah that was my bad, I don't recognize half of these folks and it's hard to remember everyone. I apologize.

Lmfao it took me a few minutes to even realize who Tim Scott was. I was like who tf is this guy when he came on screen

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Old Surly posted:

Idk the Birch Gold Group ad was p. persuasive

edit: odd, it looks like that's an ad for the rumble stream?

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Caros posted:

Ah, the Owen Hart.

I don't think we can BE that lucky.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

It's adorable how the moderators in these things still think they can hold people to the rules.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Abortion up to the moment of birth, you say?

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

lol that destanis story cant be real

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
I don't think anyone survives MULTIPLE abortion attempts. How bad is someone at doing abortion if multiple tries don't take? Fetuses are not that tough.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

lol the audience was dead loving silent for Mike "I gave my life to Jesse" Pence's 15-week federal abortion limit :allears:

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
We won't allow abortions up until the moment of birth. We will ban it entirely, with no exceptions for rape and incest. That's how we are standing up to extremism.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

I don't think anyone survives MULTIPLE abortion attempts. How bad is someone at doing abortion if multiple tries don't take? Fetuses are not that tough.

The hardest bullet catch you will ever perform

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Doug Burghum's eyebrows are the most compelling thing on stage.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It's so weird to hear a loving reasonable position from a male Republican.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

This is so terrible lol

Bah god, that’s Donald Trump’s music.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Hutchinson talking about how he governed Arkansas, cutting taxes, reducing the size of government, you know typical Republican policies.

So I thought I wonder how that worked out for Arkansas.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_income

Apparently not so good.

Looking at that list really calls lie to the idea that Republicans are good for the economy.

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

lots of black kids to adopt already, yall want them?

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
Someone needs to ask Biden and Kamala Harris if they're for a 40-week abortion ban!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Vice-president Pence, what do you think about the homelessness issue in large cities?

MORE COPS, MORE FUNDING

Go gently caress yourself

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
If you elect me president, I will simply tell somebody to tell some other people to do their jobs better

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Atlanta mentioned!!!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

The trials of Donald Trump, up next :allears:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Oh baby, it's popcorn time.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
Why is Kristi Noem running ads during the debate

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
These ads are loving bleak. Is Fox News always like that?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

James Garfield posted:

Why is Kristi Noem running ads during the debate

She knows Trump's watching and wants to be his VP

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Oh drat, I forgot to set up the over/under on "How many candidates will do the "Freedom, Freedom and Freedom" thing from Newsroom?"

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
The elephant not in the room lol

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Lmao what a bunch of pussies

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

lmao some of em waited so long to raise their hands

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Ahaha they all caved except Asa.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

metachronos posted:

These ads are loving bleak. Is Fox News always like that?

Pretty much. This is, presumably, the premium stuff from relatively well-heeled advertisers who could afford this headlining timeslot, too. If you're someone who's not used to watching TV generally, though, the ad demos tend older, and that influences the messaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Desantes waited insanely too long lmao