Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
darts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Badactura posted:

Instead of banning sports they should ban video games

this, op

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tennis

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

college everything

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
im gonna be real with yall:

i like videogames, please do not ban them

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

college everything

keep college sports but if you are not employed by or attend a college or university and are found to give a poo poo about college sports you are immediately executed by the state

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Badactura posted:

Instead of banning sports they should ban video games

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ban all sports but esports

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

we should ban the ban on performance enhancing drugs

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Slam ball

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

guidoanselmi posted:

we should ban the ban on performance enhancing drugs

hlel yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQLweuRSD9M

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

college everything

yeah

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

All the olympics ones. I don't give a poo poo about the athletes I am still mad the simpsons got preempted by this poo poo back in the 90s :argh:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Like one of them they just run and jump really far. What is this mario 64? Get the gently caress off my tv! Go do a long jump to the employment office.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

ELTON JOHN posted:

sounds like humans hosed up and now gotta kill a bunch of animals to make up for it, should probably take some personal responsibility

Hunting the animals is the personal responsibility op

Have you done your part as a predator or are you relying on others to do your fair share

ELTON JOHN posted:

only due to our own folly and the deers shouldnt suffer for it binch

Deer suffer tremendously from overpopulation, where they generally die from outbreaks of wasting diseases like TB. Reintroducing natural predators isn't enough because we're still here to interfere with predation via human settlement. I would prefer the total extinction of the human race but I think that's an edge position

Engorged Pedipalps has issued a correction as of 18:02 on Aug 24, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

we should teach deer how to drive for uber

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Like one of them they just run and jump really far. What is this mario 64? Get the gently caress off my tv! Go do a long jump to the employment office.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Have you done your part as a predator or are you relying on others to do your fair share

Deer suffer tremendously from overpopulation, where they generally die from outbreaks of wasting diseases like TB. Reintroducing natural predators isn't enough because we're still here to interfere with predation via human settlement.

all of this^ except humans have already been deers’ natural predators for thousands of years.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
anything involving a frisebee or hacky sack, which were cia inventions to deradicalize hippies, and it worked

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

they should make a sport out of that thing where you go up in a helicopter over the everglades and light up wild boards with a gatling gun. also expand it to deer also. boar (national league) and deer (american league) hunters can meet every year for a super bowl where they blast cane toads with grenade launchers or something

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

posting

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

they should make a sport out of that thing where you go up in a helicopter over the everglades and light up wild boards with a gatling gun. also expand it to deer also. boar (national league) and deer (american league) hunters can meet every year for a super bowl where they blast cane toads with grenade launchers or something

sarah palin approves of this post doncha know

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Deer suffer tremendously from overpopulation, where they generally die from outbreaks of wasting diseases like TB. Reintroducing natural predators isn't enough because we're still here to interfere with predation via human settlement. I would prefer the total extinction of the human race but I think that's an edge position

i dont eat animals or animal bits or things that fall or squirt out of animals and the only wasting disease around here is you wasting my time!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
pickleball.

not recreational pickleball. not pickleball at the Y. pro-pickleball. BAN THAT poo poo.

it's an easier tennis for old and out-of-shape people. we do not need to optimize this game for maximum performance.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

anything involving a frisebee or hacky sack, which were cia inventions to deradicalize hippies, and it worked

this

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Powerslap should NOT be banned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Terror Sweat posted:

it should be the only sport

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Agreed

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
sumo

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

every sport except for Slamball

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

qxc makes more money than lemickey :dafuq:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Sumo for promoting obesity

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

evil and useless sports to prohibit:
1) cricket (insanely boring, the most boring sport, morally repugnant)

Wrong opinion fuckheads cricket is the model for sport in a post scarcity communist utopia.
1) enjoyed over 5 days, the equivalent of a working week (you only need to work for 4 hrs a week anyway might as well enjoy urself)
2) regular breaks for food and tea (from the communal canteen, enjoyed together in the spirit of comradeship)
3) U work as a team but everyone's individual ability to contribute to the good of the team is recognised, from batters to bowlers to wicket keepers ("from each according to their ability, at each according to their need, especially in the playing XI" - Karl Marx, probably)

In summary you suck and probably like bad American sports

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
all of them until we can provide food and housing for everyone

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

RealityWarCriminal posted:

all of them until we can provide food and housing for everyone

in between now and that idea being accomplished there's potential for a revolutionary mlb pitcher vanguard ragdolling riot cops with volleys of simultaneous fastballs so i think this is the ticket

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Wrong opinion fuckheads cricket is the model for sport in a post scarcity communist utopia.
1) enjoyed over 5 days, the equivalent of a working week (you only need to work for 4 hrs a week anyway might as well enjoy urself)
2) regular breaks for food and tea (from the communal canteen, enjoyed together in the spirit of comradeship)
3) U work as a team but everyone's individual ability to contribute to the good of the team is recognised, from batters to bowlers to wicket keepers ("from each according to their ability, at each according to their need, especially in the playing XI" - Karl Marx, probably)

In summary you suck and probably like bad American sports

Can you explain the rules of cricket to me?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Nix Panicus posted:

*chirping sounds* :tipshat:

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

Nix Panicus posted:

Yes

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Yes

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Simple
yeah ban this poo poo