Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wii sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
fighting sports should be banned and sexual sports should replace them, a much healthier society

foxy boxing is the perfect line for what I mean (allowed ofc)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Yes

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Simple

This sounds like witch craft to me, and not the good kind where naked women do herbal remedies and battle Allen Dulles on the psychic plane. Burn em all, let Moloch sort it out

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Yes

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Simple

between your first post and this post I had started to consider maybe I was too hard on cricket and maybe I should give it another look, but after reading this now I believe that everyone who has ever played or enjoyed cricket even in passing must be destroyed. im sorry but this is for your own good. this is not a series of words any human mind should derive meaning from.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

wii sports

https://youtu.be/2gmQYBZPV7g?si=MtcI6V108HSWDDDX

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Private Cumshoe posted:

fighting sports should be banned and sexual sports should replace them, a much healthier society

foxy boxing is the perfect line for what I mean (allowed ofc)

ah, yes, it would be interesting to see the sports a bonobo type human would come up with. cumpetitions to see who could force the other to orgasm first. instead of defeating someone through violence you have to make them aroused by erotic displays. the possibilities are limitless!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
doping should be mandatory

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

cycling

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't touch weight lifting

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ultimate frisbee

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It promotes immorality and UFOs

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Lpzie posted:

don't touch weight lifting

anything that involves barbells is approved

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

what about barre belles?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gymnastics gotta go

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's been rebranded as indoor parkour because it sounds less (?) gay

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have a soft spot for cricket even though I have long suggested it be banned in my country. I like watching the British get blasted by their former colonies at the quintessentially British game. Or lets be real, I like hearing about it.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Weka posted:

I have a soft spot for cricket even though I have long suggested it be banned in my country. I like watching the British get blasted by their former colonies at the quintessentially British game. Or lets be real, I like hearing about it.

Outrageous. Leave the Scots & Northern Irish out of this.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Gaelic football, hurling/camogie, Gaelic handball, Notre Dame athletics,

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:hmmyes:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Car Hater posted:

Counterpoint: Redneck Rice Tractor Drag Racing in Thailand - YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4p-mOf3PFU

now THIS is pod racing

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

parisian urchin gripping a discarded sheep's bladder between his hands, focusing on a crude hoop fashioned from mortar casings, gold in his eyes

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

he's right

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
OK based on Charles Barkley's noble efforts at diplomacy, basketball can stay.

forkboy84 posted:

Outrageous. Leave the Scots & Northern Irish out of this.

The Northern Irish are not British, it's the United Kingdom of "Great" Britain and Northern Ireland.
As to the Scots, I suppose it is one of the few parts of empire they can be spared too much responsibility for. You are right.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lmbo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Need to play Barkley, Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden again

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Drone racing

Pickle ball

Mandingo fights

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ban any sport that isn't played on ice, or failing that, powerful trampolines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studs n chuds
Aug 11, 2023

by Modern Video Games

(and can't post for 95 days!)

Ash Crimson posted:

*Guile voice* CHRONIC GOON