Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The preseason is
Fun!
A waste of time
A fun waste of time!
Like the postseason in reverse
The only non-regular season games my team will ever see.
View Results

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

You also get the opportunity to hate-watch Notre Dame in a couple of hours here? Might want to take a nap and wait for UMass/New Mexico State in prime time though, you can make your own decisions.

i don't want to even think about college football right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lots of WR drops

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That throw is on Love, again -- Watson was in full stride and had to stop to catch the ball. A bit more zip on that and he's gone for the touchdown.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

justin please stop taking big hits during the preseaon

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Bad throw from Love on what should've been a touchdown, but that should've still been a big gain that Watson dropped

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Apparently it's windy as gently caress in the bowl today which is affecting the throws.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Was a good start for Dillon but these last few carries for him have looked like the same old Dillon who has trouble breaking first contact.

Love has eluded like 3 or 4 sacks today already :woop:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Bagent in mid-drive ahead of Walker. Guess Fields hit his pitch count

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The most revelatory thing there for me is that apparently NFL GMs talk to the visiting team's Z-tier color commentators??

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:siren: TYSON TIME

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Every time Jordan Love slides, the rusher coming up behind up goes to the ground too. At least the Seattle guy just shoved him instead of bellyflopping 300 pounds on him like the Patriots dude last week, but what the gently caress

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't know if it's his fault but Deshaun Watson seems to have trouble handing the ball off these days.

Two fumbles on simple plays, like nothing special, not under pressure. Just didn't hand the ball off right.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Heath makes the 53, right?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Absolutely no one covering Luke Musgrave. You can't do that this season. He's not your typical rookie TE.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That 11-yarder to Musgrave in the flat looked like a reversed version of a play in the first game. This time, Love got the pass over the rusher's arms instead of trying to sidearm it and letting it get deflected.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is actually insane to me that the bill brought in kyle allen to back up josh allen

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Heath makes the 53, right?

Oh yeah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

As elementary as that, my dear Watson...

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's mildly amusing (and appropriate) that the Browns are playing their starters and Watson is in the game this long, except they're sitting Nick Chubb down today.

I'd imagine Watson's done now, but he did get a whole quarter.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

And Love's day will be over after a TD pass

Folks, he's good

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kincaid getting superstar calls already

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, why was McDuffie just tackling that guy like 2 seconds before the ball was even thrown

I guess if you're gonna pass interfere, do it on first down like two yards off the line of scrimmage

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Looks like the first team is done which is good since I gotta tap out for work. Hopefully no one gets hurt finishing out the preseason today.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bagent having the tatted up left arm / no ink on the right arm to keep the throwing arm pristine as an undrafted DII guy is really funny to me

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why on earth didn't they ban the scrum formation; it's so loving boring

edit: Royce Newman is so bad

surf rock fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 26, 2023

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Clipping penalty sighting!

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Stevsonson gambled and lost

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

it's cool The Bear's sister is doing some reporting in Door County now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

H.I.T.S. principle more like SHITS principle

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Tyson Wheels Bagent

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow the bears finally have a running quarterback

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

R.D. Mangles posted:

wow the bears finally have a running quarterback

Put Bagent/Johnson/Fields in the backfield together and defenses will have to guess who will carry/throw the ball each play

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ummagumma posted:

Put Bagent/Johnson/Fields in the backfield together and defenses will have to guess who will carry/throw the ball each play

ah yes, my NCAA Football 05 offense

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Love looked p good!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Zero chance Carlson isn't the kicker outside of injury

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Carlson with a 57 yard FG. The guy needs the confidence boost.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Gipson upping his value hours after getting trade permission

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Gipson with the strip, that'll be part of the trade demand

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Carlson dropped a perfect TD pass

Adbot