Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The preseason is
Fun!
A waste of time
A fun waste of time!
Like the postseason in reverse
The only non-regular season games my team will ever see.
View Results

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots aren't playing starters, it's 103 in Tennessee at night, I'm ready for some unwatchable poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

midwat posted:

I really would've liked to have seen any evidence of the Patriots improved offense with my own eyes this preseason.

The OL's injured and the backups suck rear end, so yeah it'd be nice, but Mac got crushed by that guy who came in after Sidy Sow at RT, so we get to wait, fart.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

7 offensive plays in Pats - Titans and not a single one ended more then 2 yards down the field

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Preseason doink!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zappe with some godawful pocket presence.

Holy god are the Patriots shooting gaps on Run D though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ah finally a good catch and run by <checks notes> Thyrick Pitts, of course.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

All preseason games should be blessed with a Scott Zolak in the booth

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots had 40 yards of offense in that half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9myYc8Pn8o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Running out your defensive starters against backups on offense is just funny.

Like what's this doing for anybody