Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

drat i'm good at filing taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m going to rip off your head and poo poo in my pants

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

“Shake it, baby!” (while intensely shaking a crying infant entrusted to his care)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Rated 5/10 on metacritc, baby.

drat I’m a good sight below the top rated PC games of the era.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I'm going to build a wall, and the aliens are going to pay for it :dukedog:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:dukedog: I’m looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute).

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m looking for an alien toilet to park my bricks

yeah i know it’s only been 30 minutes since i went last, but i just can’t hold it very long anymore, it’s a medical thing baby

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:dukedog: drat those alien bastards are gonna pay, next weekend. This weekend I've got the kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:dukedog: drat, I've never seen a thin person drinking diet coke.