Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
"It's actually an art form called hentai. You aren't even my real mom Debbie, get out of my room". Duke Nukem starts making threatening kicking motions in Debbie's direction, causing a small waste basket to disintegrate into a cloud of paper as collateral damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I've been working on some translations of Spanish modernist poetry. I would appreciate some feedback.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

MrQwerty posted:

I am sad to say it but Duke Nukem hunt-n-pecks angry posts on TwitterX now
I would like to thank Elon without his Rocket I wouldn t be kicking rear end on this alien space station. His haters are ****** ****** *******

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Disco Pope posted:

I'm Duke Nukem, and if you think I'm a sex pest who brings shame to the title, wait until you meet my friend, Andrew, Duke of York.
here's a gameplay clip of duke smoochem 3d with prince andrew graffiti in it- the mod has probably been on the radar of a lot of people here, but for anyone unfamiliar with it- it is a real labor of love for the build engine/labor of hate towards present-day britain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWhf4N7nKoU

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 28, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

drat. I left my metal bicep cuffs from the second game in the Skycar. I guess they looked a bit weird anyways. Didn't make the cut.