Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

what a glorious day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Hotel Kpro posted:

Steward of the Four Seasons

We can only hope the indictment ends with trump jumping off a building, while on fire.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Whoops i think i did this one wrong :shrug:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

𝕏 is the devil's machine, for sure. :)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Grey Cat posted:

It turns out backgrounds and distortion are more complicated to alter than I care to for a meme. (it was supposed to be american flags)
So have a medium effort romhack shitpost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDzQMbzz3VE

I'd like to add there's a great line right before the second stage.

incredible :allears:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

My pc is dead for the next ???? until it gets fixed, so i don't have photoshop. someone photoshop trump onto backwards president skroob from spaceballs. "Why didn't anyone tell me my rear end was this big?" you know, he thinks he's 215 lbs, clearly if he could see that dumper he'd know we all know better.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

bless you. it's everything i ever hoped for :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

CannonFodder posted:

Yes it is. Thomas F Wilson said he directly was using Trump as the inspiration for alternate timeline Biff.

I mean, thats a good choice. He was playing a sleazy rear end in a top hat, afterall.

On a side note, Thomas has a youtube channel, with a bunch of standup comedy, music and some of his painting work, it's pretty great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhdPuoBI2Q