Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Bottom Liner posted:

just eat food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Overdog posted:

Yeah I sorta did I guess, I did the pancake and noodles poo poo for the longest time, after the bacon and fried bread days. If I have to choose I'll take butter over meat. Then like gorge one day a week on like a whole chicken and some bread and fruit and eat chicken soup and grilled cheeses and french toast and bacon the next day. Then back to cakes and noonoos and foraged berries. Then I got real big into French fries and fried chicken and fries with all sorts of toppings and chili and that was my poo poo for a while.

this is clamdestine boyar for sure

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

RE: Tips for avoiding diarrhea

Hi Duncan,

I like to mix in a few spoons of imodium. As an added benefit it gives the food a richer flavor.

Welcome to the Huel Family (TM) and happy hueling!.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just want to eat the hot and savory I don't want this I can't poop white loving liquefied plasma or whatever these people are eating okay I've had enough experience with that if I don't want to poop I'll eat a loving MRE or something
At least those have some taste to them. What is with people drinking bottles of white powder

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

just eat food like a real person, op.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you drink the liquid, it comes out liquid, whats so hard to understand

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Huel: the food of champions who like to piss out their rear end

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

just getting started on 80 pounds of meal replacement powder lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
MREs are pretty good and probably cheaper too, plus you get that little piece of chocolate or a cookie :yum:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just slammed a strawberry daquiri hyool back, 12.5% btw, im thinking about having the kitchen stove taken out

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

This is what I'm talking about btw not the soylent drinks and stuff

I just want a quick hot lunch that is nutritionally balanced.

Those are good. Esp. tomato with herbs. Always have some pre-measured portions at work.

Sweet and sour gave me some of the rankest farts my rear end ever produced though

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

I am allergic to shellfish, I swell up like Martin short in a fatsuit. Whatever that dish is sounds good but that's not any of the stuff I was making lol.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Overdog posted:

I am allergic to shellfish, I swell up like Martin short in a fatsuit. Whatever that dish is sounds good but that's not any of the stuff I was making lol.

yeah? you want your old rodney dangerfield av back? he's pretty swelled up in that pic

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

yeah? you want your old rodney dangerfield av back? he's pretty swelled up in that pic

*smacks you on knee with rolled up newspaper*

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
don't sign your thread titles op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What do you have against Soylent, OP. Don't tell me you're afraid of a little processed Homo sapiens.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol it absolutely is. I couldn't remember the name but immediately when they started posting they were doing either nonsense or just weird paragraphs with an emoji at the end.

It's pretty obvious.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

GABA ghoul posted:

Whoa, whoa ... whoa. You can't do that. Ramen is not nutritionally complete. You gotta grind a multivitamin into the ramen and put some protein powder on it

https://viteramen.com/

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Nooner was using it daily but he realized it was the source of him making GBS threads his pants all the time.

ymmv much? :shrug:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Colonel Cancer posted:

Does it come with a high lead content like the other competing brand or do you have to sprinkle your own?

huel isnt nutritionally complete so yes you have to include your own heavy metals. get a good blender for your lead because you need the powder to be so fine that it floats in the air r r r r r4 ughbb gently caress up in

upin up in the air leading jdjnnfn.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
paying $80 per meal which turns out to be some cum on granola that isnt very nutritious until this trendy prepackaged meal company folds and you have to start the process of paying $80 for cummy granola all over again

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

BigBadSteve posted:

What do you have against Soylent, OP. Don't tell me you're afraid of a little processed Homo sapiens.

At work, I chugged a quart of Soylent on a dare. I felt awful and my co-workers said I literally turned green.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Have you considered not eating anymore OP, you'll save a ton of money and lose a lot of weight.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Give me huel, give my hire, give me that which I desire!!!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I tried it before it sucks worse than Soylent if you're in a "food is tedious and annoying" mood

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
huel deez nutz

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm talking about the stuff that's actually food not the white powder in a glass!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

why not just order a pizza?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

OP, I'm going to recommend that you just grab

and a couple cans of beans

At least then you'll have a chance at making GBS threads like nature intended

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

is there some kind of powder I can mix with water to give my employees? They seem to want to "eat" during shifts

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

vaginite posted:

is there some kind of powder I can mix with water to give my employees? They seem to want to "eat" during shifts

My employees eat croissants on company time thank you 🫡

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Is this cheaper or more expensive than the stuff they feed to people in extreme states of dementia, vegetative states and so forth?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Just eat expired MREs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yeah it's pretty dope you can ama I've been drinking it for like 2 years

Here is a newbie tip: if you keep using different credit cards and changing the recipient name in your orders they will keep sending you the free shirt and shaker for first time customers :ssh:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooner posted:

Yeah it's pretty dope you can ama I've been drinking it for like 2 years

Here is a newbie tip: if you keep using different credit cards and changing the recipient name in your orders they will keep sending you the free shirt and shaker for first time customers :ssh:

How many loving t shirts do you NEED Nooner? Like are you Manning the Huel booth and need 5 days worth of shirts?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The Huelty is the Point

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The shirts are actually really nice ):

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
For my nutritive slop meal I do oat bran and blueberries with a ton of freshly ground flaxseed. Seems to work okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooner posted:

The shirts are actually really nice ):

How many shorts Nooner!!!!!