Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Yeah it's pretty dope you can ama I've been drinking it for like 2 years

cringe

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I make a salad using black beans, can of tuna, celery, carrot, and whatever other random veggies ive got around.

Packet of taco mix, and a splash of vinegar or lemon juice and you've got a cheap bachelor chow.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Nooner tell us about your Huel Haul

Saying “Huel Haul” out loud sounds like I’m loving up a tonal language

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
much like anime fans and embarassing tshirts, i bet these protein shake people always have some dude wipes on hand as well. gotta clean that frothy diarrhea off your taint somehow

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Keeping some bro wipes in the gym bag to wipe down my grundle before hitting the bars with a massive pump

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I interviewed for Huel and apparently they call people who eat Huel 'heuligans' and everyone who works there is under 30 and good looking so I wouldn't have been a 'good fit'.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I won't eat anything where the name sounds like me throwing up the product.

Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta go huel.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

thanks for this

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

teen witch posted:

Nooner tell us about your Huel Haul

Saying “Huel Haul” out loud sounds like I’m loving up a tonal language

Check this poo poo out

I got a whole shelf in my larder for this we got vanilla (not great), salted caramel (ok), and cinnamon roll (good, tastes like cinnamon toast crunch milk but it costs more because they are fuckers)

Word on the streets is that if you buy 1000 meals worth they send you a special elite ALL BLACK shaker instead of the iconic white and black one.

But I think I hosed that all up by cheating the system with lots of different "first time" orders to get more regular shakers and tee-shirts :negative:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
My god that’s a lot of Huel

I think you need Huelp

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Hueligoon.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nooner you have a problem

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I just want a quick hot lunch that is nutritionally balanced.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hot+lunch

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

cumpantry posted:

you guys should check out "Food"

It's very powerful.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hammu-rob-i posted:

thanks for this

Yeah well if you like that, maybe you'll like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKX7kor0fY

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

numberoneposter posted:

Just eat expired MREs.

But MREs don't have an expiration date, they have a "last checked date", where you can see when the package was last inspected for freshness

fuzzyduckbutt
Mar 3, 2016

bossy lady posted:

The Huelty is the Point

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

You know how those millionaires got crunched in mere milliseconds? That’s how fast the poo poo shoots out of you after eating that

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I like to mix together protein powder and raw oatmeal with ground flax and milk until it forms kind of a sludge

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
The terrible secret of Huel is that it is made from… people! :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The thing with huel is that when you first start drinking it takes a while for your gut fauna to figure it out so you just start blasting absolute room shaking farts like nonstop it would probably be excellent for if you were planning on producing some sort of fetish videos

But if you survive that, you get to wear this

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
how appetizing

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

drinking and downing the pure essence of this man

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

and out my rear end with him too, apparently

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like to think of the whole farting thing as kinda the huel equivalent of going through the Witcher trials only 3/10 survive

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Nooner posted:

I like to think of the whole farting thing as kinda the huel equivalent of going through the Witcher trials only 3/10 survive

the trial of the gasses

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It's like the gom Jabar w farts

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i just have one of those super powered single serve blenders and put oats and protein and a banana and some strawberries and some blueberries and some fairlife milk and some greek yogurt in it sometimes some peanut butter sometimes some frozen broccoli or spinach and blend all that poo poo right up in a smoothie i bet its way better than hule huill heal haul heul huel

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

lmao "hot & savory" that poo poo looks disgusting and unappetizing but some of you are living like this

Poohs Packin posted:

I make a salad using black beans, can of tuna, celery, carrot, and whatever other random veggies ive got around.

Packet of taco mix, and a splash of vinegar or lemon juice and you've got a cheap bachelor chow.

so maybe it's not so bad for a goon to eat something that was probably regurgitated by a bird

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I've been "meal replacing" my lunch with cheese and crackers lately. There are a variety of tasty cheeses and crackers to try

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Nooner posted:

The thing with huel is that when you first start drinking it takes a while for your gut fauna to figure it out so you just start blasting absolute room shaking farts like nonstop it would probably be excellent for if you were planning on producing some sort of fetish videos

But if you survive that, you get to wear this

lint roller or needs to clean the mirror? who can really say

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Mango steen?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How many loving shirts does nooner have dude I feel like he has 20

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Huel be making GBS threads your pants if you consume too much Huel

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

This is what I'm talking about btw not the soylent drinks and stuff

I just want a quick hot lunch that is nutritionally balanced.

lol at tech bros trying to disrupt hamburger helper. just make hamburger helper and eat it cold its still delilicious. plus then you can choose what meat to put into it. also 1 box feeds like 3 people so you have left overs for awhile. i ate left over ranch burger hamburger helper with chorizo today for lunch and it was great cold out of the fridge.

snergle fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Aug 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

snergle posted:

lol at tech bros trying to disrupt hamburger helper. just make hamburger helper and eat it cold its still delilicious. plus then you can choose what meat to put into it. also 1 box feeds like 3 people so you have left overs for awhile. i ate left over ranch burger hamburger helper with chorizo today for lunch and it was great cold out of the fridge.

Leftovers 🤢